Vanity plate (2 Viewers)

What kind of car is it? I was going to put BKRLMGT on my old POS hoopty, but then it busted up and I went out and bought something decent. If you bought a used Corolla or something, it still works. ;)

230984.jpg

PKR SRY is great

Not sure what reminded Toby of him but he was remembering the Nookmeister today

Screenshot_2015-03-27-18-22-05_zps65efcf20.png

Screenshot_2015-03-27-18-33-28_zps92c6c70e.png

Toby is sad to inform grandgnu that BUMPUPPET not gud fit 4 platez frowny face

I officially filed for +EV, and may not get it LOL. The system here is crazy, and the registration/tax bill was almost $1400. Holy fuck. My corrola was $188/year.

Thank goodness for no income tax.

I officially filed for +EV, and may not get it LOL. The system here is crazy, and the registration/tax bill was almost $1400. Holy fuck. My corrola was $188/year.

Thank goodness for no income tax.

WTF? Just did annual registration for 2 vehicles last week - $76.50 each, flat, just like every year (well, plus $10 emission test fee.) Most counties in TN are cheaper than mine. I don't currently have a vanity plate but they are like $40-$50. Also no income tax. :p

WTF? Just did annual registration for 2 vehicles last week - $76.50 each, flat, just like every year (well, plus $10 emission test fee.) Most counties in TN are cheaper than mine. I don't currently have a vanity plate but they are like $40-$50. Also no income tax. :p

That is also inclusive of excise tax (which is admittedly high). The woman at the counter was freaked out by how high it was. As was I, but you don't buy a ferrarri and complain about the cost of oil changes. The cost of a self driving luxury car is what it is.

Overall, I am pretty much winning at taxes. My income to tax ratio is probably better than I could expect any other place I'd be willing to work and live. In tennessee, I would be making a LOT less money. I assure you, as far as places that will pay me, I am doing ok, even with this.

i'm assuming this thread will now serve as the vanity plate repository similar to the old CT thread.

qsX9Vh2.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom