Utah Milling (1 Viewer)

I'm just curious.....where in this splendid state are you posted? I am in Small Fake Shitty...ehhem...Salt Lake City...Murray to be more Precise...... And if i had the skills that you seek, most cases I am against altering, defacing, in other words.... destroying chips from their original state.....regardless how ugly the design may be. However....of any custom set i've seen that has be made from Paulson's and totally milled for that authentic inlay look and feel.....The Tragically Hip set has got to be, hands down, the most well planned and accomplished chip set out there (milled set).....across the globe. The amount of labor and tedious hard work that that has been devoted to that set is very impressive. Still, knowing what all those chips were originally and knowing that they will never be again makes me puke in my mouth a little bit.......just a little bit.:eek::eek::eek::wtf::vomit::vomit:

Relax, Ariel. These are non-denom overstamped Starbursts, dealer school hot stamps, roulettes, and other generic solid THCs (just all in minty nice condition!). No inlaid chips are planned to be harmed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom