Using $25 as .25? (1 Viewer)

I use green Tachi $25 chips as .25 cent in my .25/.25 game. I now find myself at a crossroads bc my game would benefit from having a $25 chip in play. I decided to purchase 10 purple Tachi $500 chips and will use them as $50. I won’t put these into play until the last 30 minutes of the night. My thinking is I can color players up and make cash out a little quicker when the game is over.

Any ideas for a $25 chip that isn’t green and will integrate into my Tachi collection? Thank you

I use green Tachi $25 chips as .25 cent in my .25/.25 game. I now find myself at a crossroads bc my game would benefit from having a $25 chip in play. I decided to purchase 10 purple Tachi $500 chips and will use them as $50. I won’t put these into play until the last 30 minutes of the night. My thinking is I can color players up and make cash out a little quicker when the game is over.

Any ideas for a $25 chip that isn’t green and will integrate into my Tachi collection? Thank you
You could use the $5 as a $50 and the $500 as a $0.50 and the $1 as $100

IMG_9526.gif

Ha! Not tilted at all. Move the decimal over two places, makes perfect sense to me! I was eyeing those $100 Hollywoods in Jim’s store. I decided that I’m gonna wait for a good deal on a rack of $100 Tachi’s instead.
I have a sample set and the $100 is the least attractive of them all :(

I actually am in the process of doing the same thing. All my favorite chips are always the higher denoms ($25, $100, $500 etc) and my game will be no where near needing those chips. Like ever :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I especially always liked the idea of a black $1. To each his own though.

I actually am in the process of doing the same thing. All my favorite chips are always the higher denoms ($25, $100, $500 etc) and my game will be no where near needing those chips. Like ever :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Black $100 sounds cool

Come join #teamblackdollar

Knew I was going to catch hate for that hahah

Nah. There’s a bunch of us
Here’s mine

IMG_0990.jpeg
IMG_0992.jpeg

Wow, nice! Love the blue 25¢. That's my hardest thing to come by, can't find a good option for my fracs. Can't seem to find any blues like those.

Love the non-traditional colored denoms. Glad there's someone out there that agrees :tup:
Look for blue chip fracs. There’s a lot of them out there.

Supposedly a tourney set. It has only been played as cash, with denominations as cents.
HS PESTA JEEP.jpg

No love for tournaments around here. If you have to get permission by the boss for a night out, the latter (the night) shouldn't end abrubtly and early.

How do you like these? I haven't found much about them in PCF. I bought the sample set and thinking of doing the same thing as you. Maybe the Jumers secondary 5 as a nickel if I need to go micro,
I love them. Players really liked them too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom