Updates for 2024 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wifey

GEAR LABELS
Site Vendor
Reaction score
First things first, we wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

It’s been a busy year and we are so grateful for your support and patronage.
We love being a part of this community and we are lucky to be a part of it.

We made a big dent in the waitlist this year.

• A lot of our planning and optimizations have borne fruit, and we are now able to work through jobs at a bit of a faster clip.
    • We shipped over 250 jobs in 2023.
    • We milled or inlay replaced over 11,000 chips this year alone.
  • Wait times still vary, but for label-only orders that are being placed right now, I am quoting in weeks not months.
    • If you are currently in the queue and have been meaning to send us that sample chip, now is the time.
    • If you are currently in the queue and tweaking your artwork, the sooner it's done the sooner we can move forward.
    • If you are currently in the queue to get inlay removal services, it's time to send those chips in.
  • We have sent our last quote of 2023, and we are lining up the next round of quotes to go out starting January 3.
  • The week between Christmas and New Year is for a bit of R&R and tying up loose ends. We will be around, and I will be answering emails through the holidays.
Prices are going up.
  • We post our prices on our website links below:
  • If you are in the queue now, even if you have just put your name on the list with zero details, you get 2023 pricing.
  • If you get into the queue before January 1, we will honor 2023 prices.
As always if you have any questions email them to me at ask@gearlabels.com

2023 vs 2024.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom