Upcoming molds......... (33 Viewers)

HHR ran just a little bit ago. I think I received my order in November.
992CE35B-E3DA-4467-BBC1-DCC4C0AF3498.gif

I think this set is complete.
View attachment 1243107
Beautiful! Perfect amount for deep stack mixed games of NL/PL/FL
That’s a lot of quarter ! But they are beautiful :love:
NOPE. Exactly how many they need.
They're not oiled yet and it's cloudy out so the dim lighting makes the pics grainy.

But I can't resist a bit of sneak peakery.

View attachment 1243946View attachment 1243947
Team Black Dollar (This counts!) !!!

It sounds like the last horses are barley off the track. We might be the first two heading to the paddock for the next race

I spent too long trying to come up with an applicable horse idiom here (don't look a gift horse in the mouth, beat a dead horse, lead a horse to water, get off your high horse, straight from the horse's...ad nauseum).

Anyway, sounds like we're up a creek without a paddle.

I spent too long trying to come up with an applicable horse idiom here (don't look a gift horse in the mouth, beat a dead horse, lead a horse to water, get off your high horse, straight from the horse's...ad nauseum).

Anyway, sounds like we're up a creek without a paddle.
If we had been chomping at the bit, maybe we wouldn’t have missed the deadline. Now we’ll have to hold our horses. It’s unfortunate that we’re both following a thread that’s purpose is to tell us when a mold is going to run and we still missed the deadline. But you know, you can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make them drink. Which is probably a good thing since we’ll be waiting for a while. By the time HHR comes up again, we’d probably have to piss like a race horse.

I suppose we could band together and place a giant 10,000 chip CSQ order with a few hundred HHR chips hiding inside and roll it to CPCs doorstep in Maine. But before we put the cart before the horse, let’s take a moment to think the plan through. Perhaps @David Spragg is a fan of puns and he can pull some strings to jockey HHR up in the rotation. Granted, that plan might be a long shot, but sometimes the most effective strategy is a horse of a different color.

Or maybe David hates puns and I’ve just been over here beating a dead horse

If we had been chomping at the bit, maybe we wouldn’t have missed the deadline. Now we’ll have to hold our horses. It’s unfortunate that we’re both following a thread that’s purpose is to tell us when a mold is going to run and we still missed the deadline. But you know, you can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make them drink. Which is probably a good thing since we’ll be waiting for a while. By the time HHR comes up again, we’d probably have to piss like a race horse.

I suppose we could band together and place a giant 10,000 chip CSQ order with a few hundred HHR chips hiding inside and roll it to CPCs doorstep in Maine. But before we put the cart before the horse, let’s take a moment to think the plan through. Perhaps @David Spragg is a fan of puns and he can pull some strings to jockey HHR up in the rotation. Granted, that plan might be a long shot, but sometimes the most effective strategy is a horse of a different color.

Woah there Nelly! Rein it in! The Trojan horse CSQ order might work, but I don't have the cash. If you have some sort of inside track with David, great! I'll accept his terms and not look a gift horse in the mouth. Otherwise, I think all this horsing around will just put a burr under his saddle.

Maybe he should do the HHR as a way to get you to stop the puns. Threaten the man with puns.
It could work?

Scroll mold Order placed a few days ago... Its gonna be a looong time of waiting ....
Can't wait to see your finished product!! But wait is exactly what we are going to do. That one's going to be awhile. Best not to think about it ;-)

At least I already know that my order is #1 in the queue... But I ain't know if that's gonna be an advantage... :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: also good to know: since CPC produces the Rounders Stock chips on scroll mold, there is no required minimum amount of orders for scroll mold like on some other molds... So I don't have to worry if the production of my order will start end of 2025 ...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom