Upcoming molds......... (32 Viewers)

Always a mystery when the cutoff is. Kind of frustrating. I’ve seen multiple answers here, all different from what David told me a couple weeks ago.
Lol, as an Engineer I always wish the world ran on time and as efficiently as possible.

But I’ve found that the things that do run in time and are extremely efficient aren’t worth doing or having. They value the efficiency over quality. You just can’t rush, therefore accurately schedule, quality processes. Best you can do is estimate.

Lol, as an Engineer I always wish the world ran on time and as efficiently as possible.

But I’ve found that the things that do run in time and are extremely efficient aren’t worth doing or having. They value the efficiency over quality. You just can’t rush, therefore accurately schedule, quality processes. Best you can do is estimate.
I understand production is fluid. I live in that world. But Jesus. Just communicate! It's always a fucking mystery!

My email from David was on 10/27. Things have changed at least 3 times since.

I understand production is fluid. I live in that world. But Jesus. Just communicate! It's always a fucking mystery!

My email from David was on 10/27. Things have changed at least 3 times since.
Go back and read your email to me again.
You asked me when DSQ would run again not CSQ :)

Go back and read your email to me again.
You asked me when DSQ would run again not CSQ :)
Actual footage :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

IMG_9606.gif

Update from David :
So far estimated start for CSQ production should be in February and Scrown run should start at the end of February too.

Update from David :
So far estimated start for CSQ production should be in February and Scrown run should start at the end of February too.
Don't think I actually said when CSQ will start, just that it will start before Scrown. It wasn't really relevant because half the CSQ run is Rounders which might be being pressed before, after, or at the same time as custom orders.

Don't think I actually said when CSQ will start, just that it will start before Scrown. It wasn't really relevant because half the CSQ run is Rounders which might be being pressed before, after, or at the same time as custom orders.
You're right, I deduced (wrongly) a start in February but you didn't say it that way. Thanks for the clarification ;)

It's great for a 1/8 spot, The Tilted Donkey hundo and Moonlight special chip come to mind. The one on Kifer's recent 414 looks nice too, although I haven't seen it super close up. I think you made a good decision on your hundo though, may have been odd on the edge with a white base.
Revisiting the DG Saturn debate/talk around this area (just ran a bored-search) and wanted to say love the color and it came out great. Main advice is to keep it thin and to avoid if you don't have good lighting (if you regularly play day-games w/ some indirect sunlight, even better). Even knowing the above I was worried about it when submitting the order but don't think I will be in the future, assuming the surrounding color choices are sound.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom