Upcoming molds......... (10 Viewers)

Yeah, and adding a $500 chip.

Also about a week away from putting another tourney set order in and paying for that. The $1 and $500 are already paid in full.

Yeah, and adding a $500 chip.

Also about a week away from putting another tourney set order in and paying for that. The $1 and $500 are already paid in full.
Can’t wait to see them. I actually really liked your original $1 but I know from reading you weren’t thrilled with it. Keep us posted!

Honestly I didn’t hate it but it was either the $1 or $25 that need to change so mistakes weren’t made. The $1 was the cheaper chip to change since it was a L3 chip.

Without going on a search, Have you shared your design anywhere??
I could be wrong, but I thought I remember reading he was doing an add-on.
Yeah, but it's been nearly a year.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...ur-custom-chip-proofs-here.10227/post-1353568
Couple more $5s. New $25 design and reworked $100, although no 100% replacement for the old black base $100.
$25 going to be fire under UV light.
53636x.png

Eh, the shaped inlay got a bit lost on the Black base, plus contrast to the $20 base (Dark Green) and $500 (Blurple) could be a little better I thought. Not a dealbreaker, just something I noticed over time and wanted to fix.

The old $100's contrast against the new $25 would be fine already, but the situation stays unchanged with the $500. So I figured I'd make a couple new $100s also for that case. It's not enough for a full replacement though. Current set has 200x $100 and 40x $500. The reworked Charcoal $100 will only be 100 chips.

Yeah, but it's been nearly a year.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...ur-custom-chip-proofs-here.10227/post-1353568
Couple more $5s. New $25 design and reworked $100, although no 100% replacement for the old black base $100.
$25 going to be fire under UV light.
View attachment 809378
My $5 is very similar to yours except I used peach and tiger for my spot color. I love how the $5’s look on the table since there are more of those in my game than anything else. I’m sure yours is the same way.

The last time I talked with David, said it would only be a few weeks. Just hopeful

oh, i am also hopeful (and fairly confident) that the chips are being pressed, but they don't work on orders completely serially, and then they all have to be finished after pressing. i'm hoping to have my order by christmas.

an old email from David from the previous CSQ run:

We don't necessarily work on one order at a time, it doesn't work like that. Equipment has to be reset for each color (different curing temperatures etc.) so we are typically working on about 15 orders (3 molds) at any given time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom