Upcoming molds......... (16 Viewers)

B Diamond order here - expecting about 4 more months until it runs.
That would be pretty early. Last B mold run didn't finish until the end of August, did David confirm this? I'm curious because I'm teetering on putting in another order myself.

I have a DIAQSQUARE order in and I'm not expecting that for another 4 months at least, and that mold last year ran until March, and B mold didn't start shipping till July.

That would be pretty early. Last B mold run didn't finish until the end of August, did David confirm this? I'm curious because I'm teetering on putting in another order myself.

I have a DIAQSQUARE order in and I'm not expecting that for another 4 months at least, and that mold last year ran until March, and B mold didn't start shipping till July.
I paid for my B Diamond order on 10/18/21 and David said I was the first order. At the time, he said at least 9-12 months out which would be July-October. I’m sure things can always change either way though, who knows?

After CSQ and HHR I was trying to figure out the other molds that might be coming up. FDL and DIASQ next I think. SCROLL, DIECARD, HOURGLASS, and E&C haven’t ran in a while, right?

Last edited:
It would be nice to have a list of molds and when they plan on running them so you can coordinate accordingly. Waiting a full year is crazy...especially since you have to pay in full up front.

The wait is half the fun!
giphy.gif

Just for you @LinkyBabe you caught me in a good mood. Plus I’m pretty tied up lately and realize it will likely be a while before I get a full shoot done. So here’s a sneak peek of one of the fracs.

4hhzsOY.jpg

Spectacular! I am in love with bright pink, red, and white combos these days. Absolutely incredible inlay and color matching. Love the theme. 10/10 would play all day ery’day.

@JeepologyOffroad and @megarises ... we could start a Crescent Moon Showcase thread with all of our sets. But my set next to both of yours would be like Carl Reiner standing next to Brad Pitt and George Clooney.
Plz your set has always been one that stood out to me since before I would even give any cpc chips a second look

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom