Upcoming molds......... (27 Viewers)

I'm not so sure that place in the queue=getting the chips faster or slower. I was told that my order may take longer and ship later because I have lots of chips in the order with complex edge spots that needed to be hand made. I'm more just curious to see who else has an order in on the mold to see if they got a shipping notice yet :)

Looks like scrowns are starting to come out though! Going to be a great summer for you!
I think your correct mine came out fast I’m guessing because they were blank solid chips?

Is there a different schedule for 39 mm and 44 mm chip molds? So let's say you plan an A crest 39 mm for most of your chips but a couple of higher denoms will be the A crest 44 mm size. Would the 44 mm chips have a completely different wait time that may be much later or even much earlier?

Is there a different schedule for 39 mm and 44 mm chip molds? So let's say you plan an A crest 39 mm for most of your chips but a couple of higher denoms will be the A crest 44 mm size. Would the 44 mm chips have a completely different wait time that may be much later or even much earlier?
Yes. The 44mm molds are separate from the 39mm mold equivalents. The 44mm's just ran in February and it will likely be several months to even a year or two before the 44mm molds run again.

I put in a B-Diamond mold order around Feb/March. Hoping that mold is running now that FDL is done. David mentioned to me that I was toward the end of the line for that mold. 1,000 chips.

I put in a B-Diamond mold order around Feb/March. Hoping that mold is running now that FDL is done. David mentioned to me that I was toward the end of the line for that mold. 1,000 chips.
I believe this to be the case. B mold was apparently next in line after FDL. Should be seeing shipping notices soon for B mold :tup:

OMG, I'm getting so excited!!!!!
Yup, found it, post #468.

I actually had it a bit convoluted. Scrown replaced FDL. DieCars were finished a couple weeks back, then a plain mold order, then B Mold is going into that press. Still, B mold should be installed any day now, if it isn't already.

2B1EF2E6-2826-4419-9FA9-C1A7A6E93EEC.jpeg
:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

It will be super exciting to open Monday night and see
A-mold?
SCrown?
B-Diamond?

I think David always corrects us to “always mounted” not always running

With @Eriks having received his scrown order, looks like 3-4 months to finish the crowns? Hopefully on the lower end?

Heard from David that B Diamond mold is about a week or two from being installed.
Installed or uninstalled? I had thought that B mold was going in right after FDL finished up in April. Plans must have changed if it's just going in next week or the following.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom