SOLD Uline Starting Stack Tubes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BSteck

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Hi all,

Offered for sale are 20 Uline starting stack tubes for 39mm chips. Unused. $40 + shipping

IMG_7258.jpeg

Last edited:
I have a bunch of these from Uline. They are great starting stack tubes! And a good price too. If I didn't already have 35 I would be all over these! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: GLWS!!!

20230325_170850.jpg

What's the point of these? Is there a practical application or is it just because they look cool?
I don’t see any practical purpose for my home game but since my tourney will be off site I want to prep the stacks and give them to the players as they register rather than have the chips out on tables unsure of exact head count.

What's the point of these? Is there a practical application or is it just because they look cool?

We run mostly tournaments and they are very helpful to get the tubes and starting stacks together ahead of time. Then when players rebuy, they can just grab a tube and take it back to the table. No chips to count out or chip stacks to spill on the floor. It does look cool but the real reason is to streamline the buy-in and rebuy process. As someone who plays and runs the tournament, it helps out tremendously with keeping things streamlined and easier to manage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom