Interest Starting Stack Chip Tubes (2 Viewers)

Sicembears

Two Pair
Reaction score
I am willing to do one more group buy for the starting stack chip tubes if there is interest. Sorry for the delay for those who were waiting. I had a longer than expected wait on the chip rack group buy I organized and wanted to get those all out before taking on another buy. In order to get the best cost, I need to order 125. I can get these turned around from when I place the order out to you inside of 7 days (ask the folks who have been a part of my group buys before). Depending on the size of the order it will be about $2 per tube and around $10 for shipping in the US. 10x chip tubes packs the best in the boxes I have. I can do x15 and x20, but shipping will be closer to $15. Check out the link below that has the previous sale and photos. These are the uline tubes with caps that work for 39mm chips and hold 43-46 chips.

@mcguiles, @Duck, @dukeshow33, and @RHP let me know if you are still interested.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/125x-starting-stack-chip-tubes.86005/#post-1766795

I’m still interested in five of them. Thanks!

Looks like we have close to the number required for the bulk purchase. I am going to place the order Wednesday. If anyone else is interested, please let me know before then. Thanks.

Placing the order tonight. Last night was my weekly poker game, don't know why I thought I would be sober enough to place the order last night.

Looks like this package is taking longer than normal, they were a little late getting it out. Should be here by Tuesday and I will ship the following day. Once they arrive and I package your order, I will send your totals with shipping as long as you have sent me your address.

Package is out for delivery. As of now, I have 31 chip tubes available. Still waiting to hear from @brewdawg and @mcguiles who have priority. I have everyone's address except @Aquaman.

I will package all of these tonight and weigh them to get exact shipping amounts. I will send you your total include shipping plus $2 per tube. If I get paid by noon tomorrow, your package will go out tomorrow.

Package recieved.
20220412_130812.jpg

Arrived quickly and in great condition. Thanks!

So now that you guys have received yours, how do you anticipate using them in your games?

What do you gain by having the starting stacks in tubes before the game starts?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom