• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine TRK The Post Fracs (1 Viewer)

They were fairly obscurely listed with just a shitty pic of two chips...
Whooooooo go me! I found one! I planned on throwing in a bid just to see what happens, but hopefully someone who really could use it gets it now instead.

Edit: I really should have waited to post until the seller responded to my message. Guessing I just totally boned myself.

General rule is never list something undiscovered that you have any interest in unless you’re gonna try to beg people not to bid against you
Yeah. Yup. Lol I shared with the wrong people a couple weeks back. I’m waiting to see...a plethora of racks hit the classifieds any day.

I keep thinking karma will even out, but I guess it wouldn’t hurt for me to act just somewhat intelligently.

Yeah. Yup. Lol I shared with the wrong people a couple weeks back. I’m waiting to see...a plethora of racks hit the classifieds any day.

I keep thinking karma will even out, but I guess it wouldn’t hurt for me to act just somewhat intelligently.
Anything good coming? lol

Anything good coming? lol
Just my dreams. There was more. But it started with two sets of crystal parks. They had just started digging into it. I started asking around here too much about best ways to handle it, what it looked like for maybe new vendors, etc. Then poof, after 20 years of grabbing chips and never selling, dude received an offer and moved em all.

(Lol maybe I should stop bumping this at this point)

Whooooooo go me! I found one! I planned on throwing in a bid just to see what happens, but hopefully someone who really could use it gets it now instead.

Edit: I really should have waited to post until the seller responded to my message. Guessing I just totally boned myself.
*slow clap*

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom