• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine TRK The Post Fracs (1 Viewer)

I'd say they sold for about exactly what they're worth, don't you think?

If I had a TRK mixed hot stamp set, and
If I needed dimes, and
If none of my other chips were white
I think I'd feel fine paying $200 for a rack.

If I had a TRK mixed hot stamp set, and
If I needed dimes, and
If none of my other chips were white
I think I'd feel fine paying $200 for a rack.

Yes on all accounts. I thought someone here would get them or else I woulda gone postal the last minute of bidding.

Sadly, I do not.
Damn I thought you were laying down the perfect setup.
Yes on all accounts. I thought someone here would get them or else I woulda gone postal the last minute of bidding.
Had to be right? What are the chances 2 non PCFers entered that fray? I’m guessing dude just wants the 3 racks (totally cool, his/her perogative) and it’s easier to just not post than to have to say no to everyone.

Had to be right? What are the chances 2 non PCFers entered that fray? I’m guessing dude just wants the 3 racks (totally cool, his/her perogative) and it’s easier to just not post than to have to say no to everyone.

Hope it's not one of those resellers that plan to buy 3 racks and then sell them one by one as singles for the next 10 years. Hate those guys. :dead:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom