For Sale TRK Shuffle Stack (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Releasing dibs. Asked for more photos / media from the seller, and let's just say they are definitely not "near mint" as described: heavily bathroom used and, as this video shows, the cardboard rolls clearly don't stand on edge...

More like ConScot!

Releasing dibs. Asked for more photos / media from the seller, and let's just say they are definitely not "near mint" as described: heavily bathroom used and, as this video shows, the cardboard rolls clearly don't stand on edge...

More like ConScot!

Thats it, I’m done with this. Stating they’re in excellent condition when reality is, I’m better off wiping my ass with them. Reporting this scam.

I’ve got a lead on some more. There’s a public toilet in Auchtermuchty shutting down and I know the attendant. He says he can get me some mint / near mint rolls...
That's another great place we went on our trip last year! :LOL: :laugh:

IMG_20190829_132924461_HDR.jpg

I’ve got a lead on some more. There’s a public toilet in Auchtermuchty shutting down and I know the attendant. He says he can get me some mint / near mint rolls...
Looks like @navels has already beaten you to it as he's just posted an interest thread for it all on his vendor page.

It’s cool he just got dibs on the condom machine :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
If they're in used condition, safe to assume they might have a fair bit of Hooker Juice on them. Nothing an Ultrasonic can't take care of though, right?

Amazing. I’ve never been there :LOL: :laugh:
Well done you legend!! :D
We hit all the highlights on our trip! There was not much to see in Auchtermuchty. You're not missing anything.

Of all the fish and chips I tried on our trip, my favorite was in Kingussie where we stopped and did our laundry halfway through the trip. Nice little town.

We hit all the highlights on our trip! There was not much to see in Auchtermuchty. You're not missing anything.

Of all the fish and chips I tried on our trip, my favorite was in Kingussie where we stopped and did our laundry halfway through the trip. Nice little town.
You’ve just put me in the mood for that for dinner.

You’ve just put me in the mood for that for dinner.
There's a food truck that comes around that has really good fish and chips (that's all they sell). I looked it up and they're nearby today! Tempting, but the last time I went the line was probably an hour long and I bailed. Not worth that long of a wait.

There's a food truck that comes around that has really good fish and chips (that's all they sell). I looked it up and they're nearby today! Tempting, but the last time I went the line was probably an hour long and I bailed. Not worth that long of a wait.
See what you’re missing by not being here...
6E31454A-7508-46FC-8C5E-765955C15609.jpeg

When did this hobby change? This forum used to be a real asset to tp enthusiasts. Nobody gave a crap about the condition as long as it kept our asses clean. I used to enjoy the strategy threads, the WAAWM threads, and the tp breakdown advice. Now the forum is full of anal snobs who get all butthurt it the TP isn't "mint condition", and assholes trying to squeeze the last drop out of every transaction when dumping their goods. I miss the good ole days on the brown wall...

When did this hobby change? This forum used to be a real asset to tp enthusiasts. Nobody gave a crap about the condition as long as it kept our asses clean. I used to enjoy the strategy threads, the WAAWM threads, and the tp breakdown advice. Now the forum is full of anal snobs who get all butthurt it the TP isn't "mint condition", and assholes trying to squeeze the last drop out of every transaction when dumping their goods. I miss the good ole days on the brown wall...
TP is my initials. That’s how dedicated to the cause I am...

Wwww, what have you got planned? A nice set of solid colours?
Yeah, I think solid would be best here :whistle: :whistling:

They’re more of an “off-white” now :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Ah then I'll release dibs. After minty fresh - don't want them to have touched the felt, let alone touch anything else. GLWS :tup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom