TRK set pricing? (1 Viewer)

I don’t remember the chips being that weighty. When I unpacked them, I remember thinking they were insubstantial, not liking the inlay, and that I’d struggle to fit them into a mixed set. They then went into a closet.

Although a full set of them in all denoms is interesting. Not easy to find $500s in TRKs as well. I think it might be a decent starter set for anyone interested in TRKs.

I believe I know who spent the $45k, but will wait for them to reveal themselves after the initial PM deals are done.
Thanks! I suppose I was surprised to hear that seeing singles weigh in over 10g and even the $500's over 11g.

I know some non leaded Paulsons come close to 10g, so it's entirely possible these TRK's aren't leaded either.

How are there PM deals being done if we don't know who the buyer is?
IMG_1503.gif

Close to TWENTY SETS??? :wow: :wow: :wow:
Close to twenty cents would have been better :)

I’d take a set at that price blind before knowing the weights, but yeah weight is the determining factor for these imo
Have you ever weighed a girlfriend before getting laid with her? Jesus!
You either wanna fuck her or not.
Stop that weight shit.:)

Interested in a set if there is a queue somewhere (price dependent).

Thanks
Grant
Same here.

Someone give me a PM :D:D

But in seriousness, these are cool chips. I'll buy a set for the right price.

If we know the lot price what is the need for PM sales rather than the forum just celebrating together that we have a bunch of chips entering the hobby?

If we know the lot price what is the need for PM sales rather than the forum just celebrating together that we have a bunch of chips entering the hobby?
Yup.

I'm not at all expecting a chance to buy these at this point. Whoever ponies up the money has a right to sell their excess as seen fit. If they want to hook friends up, cool. It'll be disappointing however if only the known whales here got PM's to solicit a sale to get the most profit out of the deal, as has been done with previous NAGB's.

For the record, I have no idea who bought these, so I'm bias free.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom