Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleMilty

Two Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I know it’s a long shot, but thought I’d check here before pulling the trigger on a new one. I’m in Southern California just south of Los Angeles. Im open to an oval or octagon.
IMG_0780.jpeg

Another So-Cal native here.

This listing is a couple of months old, but never got listed as sold on Offer Up.
Thank you. I reached out to him several times over the last couple of months. Very slow to respond. He sold the big table, and I have told him several times that I will buy the smaller table, but he’s always too busy to meet with me.

Thank you. I reached out to him several times over the last couple of months. Very slow to respond. He sold the big table, and I have told him several times that I will buy the smaller table, but he’s always too busy to meet with me.
Here is one more from Facebook Marketplace. I've seen this one around for a while too, and it's closer to Santa Barbara.

Good luck!

Here is one more from Facebook Marketplace. I've seen this one around for a while too, and it's closer to Santa Barbara.

Good luck!
Thanks again. I just sent him a message. There was a 10 player table on offer up 2 months ago listed as new and unused for $800. I sent message I wanted it and she replied that she relisted it for 1k. I replied on new ad and she replied sold. Haha!

I bought the LED Barrington one from Walmart I think it was like 85% off and I got free shipping. I’d DEFF a check that site. There is a massive thread here about it from back in like December. Sorry I’m terrible at searching and linking. I’m in a live game…
IMG_3646.jpeg

Thank you. Yours is big ov

I bought the LED Barrington one from Walmart I think it was like 85% off and I got free shipping. I’d DEFF a check that site. There is a massive thread here about it from back in like December. Sorry I’m terrible at searching and linking. I’m in a live game…View attachment 1267566
I thought this was a picture of your Barrington table at first and I was like, "How the hell did he get a SHUFFLETECH in a Barrington...???!!!"

Ya they are still on sale. The LED one is heavier because of legs and thicker plywood and tougher rail material. Just saving u a lot of reading. Good luck. View attachment 1267570
Looking at it now. You have this table and you’re happy with it? Does it accommodate 10 players like the Triton?
Thanks so much

Nice, you’re happy with it? Ultimately I plan to build my own table. My 2024 project that is already 1 month behind :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for your input. For the price difference, this might be a better option.
If you're going to build your own table, definitely get a Barrington. They are rock solid, and one of the best values in the industry.

Just know? 10 people is a bit cramped around them though... It can be done. But I find 9 max (even 8 preferable).

Nice, you’re happy with it? Ultimately I plan to build my own table. My 2024 project that is already 1 month behind :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for your input. For the price difference, this might be a better option.
Yes! However, I agree with @Preditor that I really prefer 8 max on the Barrington. I've done 9 but it's not ideal.

That said, I'm picking up a bigger table today! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I bought the LED Barrington one from Walmart I think it was like 85% off and I got free shipping. I’d DEFF a check that site. There is a massive thread here about it from back in like December. Sorry I’m terrible at searching and linking. I’m in a live game…View attachment 1267566
Thanks for the tip. I ordered today. Curious if the LED lights actually help, and if the color of the lights can be changed.

I don’t think a tree table for the $$$ is avail. My lights are blue. I won’t use them in most cases. As soon as the top gets a few burns/stains/wear I’ll order a table topper from @rjdev7 rumor is he has the bees knees! Maybe I’ll get lucky and find one already made but until then I have my eye on that Bellagio and flamingo one as well as others. I also ordered this case for it. I like. It’s the 43 inch one that fits. Any more questions I’ll be glad to help just lmk and good luck with the home games!
IMG_3674.png

IMG_3675.png

Ordered the Barrington today. Walmart is delivering it Wednesday :)
I think this is the right choice. If you wanted an out-of-the-box high-end poker table? I would get the Triton.

Knowing you're going to build your own soon? Barrington is an amazing stop gap (for far less money).

When you're ready to sell your Barrington, hit me up first ;)

Gentlemen, I must say that I’m impressed. This is a lot of table for $199.00. And when I get done recycling the cardboard it was packed in, it might be a net $0 :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: The lights are a little bright, so I’m going to either post a seizure warning sign, or attempt to replace them with red lights.
IMG_4671.jpeg

Gentlemen, I must say that I’m impressed. This is a lot of table for $199.00. And when I get done recycling the cardboard it was packed in, it might be a net $0 :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: The lights are a little bright, so I’m going to either post a seizure warning sign, or attempt to replace them with red lights.
View attachment 1269362
Not as sexy as a triton, but plan is to build one this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom