Tourney Tournament Director

SirFatalx

High Hand
Reaction score
I was debating on purchasing the Tournament Director software due to having issues with the evaluation period on Windows 10.

Are there any good alternatives to Tournament Director that I can try? I only know of using Blind Valet which was okay.

TKEUofM

Straight
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve been using it for years across multiple operating systems without issues. It’s a really nice program. What problems are you having?

SirFatalx

High Hand
Reaction score
I’ve been using it for years across multiple operating systems without issues. It’s a really nice program. What problems are you having?

It was crashing on me when I edited or saved something and sometimes did not respond and seemed to freeze. I would like to try it again but the evaluation period ended. I remember I used it in the past and did not have any issues but that was on Windows 8.

tabletalker7

Full House
Reaction score
I have no issues whatsoever with Tournament Director and I use it on an old 2 in 1 windows 10 tablet with a pitiful processor and only 2GB of RAM. Are you sure that you don't have a separate problem with your machine?

DoubleEagle

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been using TD for about 15 years with no problems. Sounds more like a hardware or driver conflict on your PC.

Top Bottom