Top Hat and Cane more info (3 Viewers)

I never troll alone. Someone always shows up.
Buddy system. Smort.

tumblr_nlmmvwxUSx1uo6pjyo1_500.gif

Aquaman vs. Scrub Donkey

Summer blockbuster. (He already has the trophy)

You saw it here first folks.
I dunno, I think you're discounting two other serious contenders -- Nooker and UKcollector.

BGinGA thinks all four of 'em should be tossed into a cage match and let the winner buy a bracelet.

I dunno, I think you're discounting two other serious contenders -- Nooker and UKcollector.

BGinGA thinks all four of 'em should be tossed into a cage match and let the winner buy a bracelet.

UKcollector wrote the book that no one read. Hollywood needed a recognizable character with some history to turn it all into a script that would draw in the dice chip masses. Enter Aquaman.

Nooker will only show up in the straight-to-DVD third installment.

We need @BonScot to draft some story boards and get this thing pitched to the right people.

I’m very interested in these depending on the breakdown. How many of each denom do you have?

And in regards to your questions, they were likely someone’s custom home game monogrammed chips. There are dozens of monogram sets floating around here from when Paulson used to let you personalize sets at something like $.80chip, sigh.

I don't understand the "20" in the listing title. This listing is quite confusing, at least to me.

Set of 355 - Rare. Condition is Used.

-85x $0.50s
-120x $1s
-115x $5s
-35x $10s

s-l1600.jpg

I mean, your other option is to just buy from me. You're not getting your chips for a month, but when you do I'll give you whatever else you want and list a bunch of stuff (some of it good!) for free.

Don't say too soon, I've already sent out all the chips.
Honest apology, buy back some faith with free stuff, then hit 'em with a little self-deprecation. Respect.

golfclap.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom