Top Hat and Cane more info (2 Viewers)

Confirmed:

giphy.gif

I found a set of 300 of these Top Hat and Cane Paulson Poker Chips. Any idea about the value, history, and meaning of the JJ stamp? Thanks!

View attachment 368844View attachment 368845

the value is probably around .30c a piece, that's if your lucky. i would start there and work your way down. you may get lucky and someone might buy them for that price....

Any idea about the value, history, and meaning of the JJ stamp?

Clearly, these were a custom set commissioned by J.J. Walker, star of Good Times in the 1970s.

Or Jerry Jones, owner of the Dallas Cowboys, who owned these until he got a Jack set.

Not sure which. But they are viable theories.

Anyone here get these? If you want to offload the 10s shoot me a PM. It would be extremely appreciated. Been looking for a $10 hot stamp chip.

My point is this:

If that's the case, then your used Paulsons above are worth no more than 35c each, since your 699 plastic chips sold for a whopping $250 -- not even remotely the $7000 you had them listed for, prior to coming onto PCF two years ago and insulting those who attempted to assist you.
Aah. Good point. I made 500% return on that investment. And 1800% return on this set. BTW since when badgering someone asking a question is consider "assisting".

My point is this:

If that's the case, then your used Paulsons above are worth no more than 35c each, since your 699 plastic chips sold for a whopping $250 -- not even remotely the $7000 you had them listed for, prior to coming onto PCF two years ago and insulting those who attempted to assist you.

I FARTED THE OTHER DAY. I FORGOT ALL ABOUT IT. SAME WAY I MISSED THAT FART, IS THE SAME WAY I MISSED YOUR OPINION.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom