Top Hat and Cane more info (1 Viewer)

Aquaman

Pair
Reaction score
I found a set of 300 of these Top Hat and Cane Paulson Poker Chips. Any idea about the value, history, and meaning of the JJ stamp? Thanks!

JJ Poker Chip2.jpg
JJ Poker Chip1.jpg

Great looking chips there! I've mocked up that blue chip in what seems like a thousand different ASM/CPC sets.

Awesome chips I'm all about that blurple $10!!! Sweet find indeed!! Definitely depends on the break down I would say $2 - $2.50 per chip range if someone doesnt come back with info that they were from a significant and hard to find card room!! Fellow chipper Ben

What is this $2 to $2.5 range. Ha!

Everyone is selling their Paulsons for $8 to $10 a chip today. These seem pretty rare and the colors you do not see. Ask for the maximum! Everybody here does just that.

Or put them in an Auction to get the absolute maximum. Don't leave money on the table.

Or ask people to PM you an offer then use it againest another to get even more from somebody else who really wants them!

What is this $2 to $2.5 range. Ha!

Everyone is selling their Paulsons for $8 to $10 a chip today. These seem pretty rare and the colors you do not see. Ask for the maximum! Everybody here does just that.

Or put them in an Auction to get the absolute maximum. Don't leave money on the table.

Or ask people to PM you an offer then use it againest another to get even more from somebody else who really wants them!

How not to PCF in a nut shell

How does people selling for the maximum happen to someone? That doesn't make much sense.

Of course I see it around here, but it's a minority issue not a majority issue. I for one never have and never will do an auction.

Most of my sales and purchase are through private PM yes (not listing in public without a price asking for pms, not a fan of that), but also for exactly what I paid or less.

I have lost a lot more money on this forum cutting deals than I have made money because I am here for chips/friends not profit.

There are plenty of other members better or like me.

Happens to me all them time. If you say it doesn't you arent paying attention.
I mean, your other option is to just buy from me. You're not getting your chips for a month, but when you do I'll give you whatever else you want and list a bunch of stuff (some of it good!) for free.

Don't say too soon, I've already sent out all the chips.

not sure what point you're trying to make. Enlighting me
My point is this:
My plastic chips are more valuable than your used Paulsons..
If that's the case, then your used Paulsons above are worth no more than 35c each, since your 699 plastic chips sold for a whopping $250 -- not even remotely the $7000 you had them listed for, prior to coming onto PCF two years ago and insulting those who attempted to assist you.

How does people selling for the maximum happen to someone? That doesn't make much sense.

Of course I see it around here, but it's a minority issue not a majority issue. I for one never have and never will do an auction.

Most of my sales and purchase are through private PM yes (not listing in public without a price asking for pms, not a fan of that), but also for exactly what I paid or less.

I have lost a lot more money on this forum cutting deals than I have made money because I am here for chips/friends not profit.

There are plenty of other members better or like me.
Agree for sure. You are a great member. Sorry if you thought I was taking a jab at you because I was not. Just venting.

Just what I have been personally seen in the last year and a half for the chips I have interest to buy or trade.

I also know it happens to many others too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom