Top 10 most annoying behaviors at the poker table..... (2 Viewers)

...especially if they talk to each other instead of addressing the table, and, upon leaving, they don't close the building entrance door and the outer yard door, leaving the private yard and the building at the disposal of stray animals and petty burglars:D

...especially if they talk to each other instead of addressing the table, and, upon leaving, they don't close the building entrance door and the outer yard door, leaving the private yard and the building at the disposal of stray animals and petty burglars:D
Yeah... That too

Players who bring money for one buy-in then ask for a loan when they bust.

I agree with Lil Tuna. Rabbit hunting is a big one. Hand is over. You still didn't win shit. Move on.

Right up there with the person who wants you to believe how they "folded the winning hand" again and again and again.

#1 Incessantly shitting your pants over and over and making it nearly impossible for anyone to play a hand because it smells like straight up turds, and not claiming it.
Good news is...my peeps aren't embarrased about claiming. They are a little proud at times....as long as is it makes us gag...LOL!!

Come on now...you know you've tasted Stan a time or two.:wtf::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
It’s too bad this discussion didn’t happen in the STUPID thread starting about a week ago!
At this point I think everyone is just trying to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Brie needs to take some Taco Bell and chili over to that thread, Wouldn’t that be awesome!:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom