• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Tons of chips One seller (1 Viewer)

s-l225.jpg

The spots on these versions of the Crystal Park chips have always looked odd to me -- the edges of the spots are (unnaturally) very straight compared to other Paulson chips, and some spots have different colored straight lines around them on the face of the chip. (like the purple spots on the $1 below -- there's a darker blue line that outlines the sides.)

I've never seen these versions in person, though so I have no idea what's going on there. Anyone know, or seen these up close?

1670634040557.png
1670634276567.png

The spots on these versions of the Crystal Park chips have always looked odd to me -- the edges of the spots are (unnaturally) very straight compared to other Paulson chips, and some spots have different colored straight lines around them on the face of the chip. (like the purple spots on the $1 below -- there's a darker blue line that outlines the sides.)

I've never seen these versions in person, though so I have no idea what's going on there. Anyone know, or seen these up close?

View attachment 1037589 View attachment 1037591
The colors that you see on the face of those chips are actually part of the inlay that covers the entire top of the chip

Dude sold off several thousand chips, likely at a profit, with very little effort. I'm sure he'll manage to survive.
Wasn't my point.... too bad there wasn't more patience and intel gathering than greed and the buyer could have had the other 97 racks. :) Gonna be a rough flip. :LOL: :laugh: I'm gonna go revisit the threads about community and chippers helping chippers, that feels better.

Wasn't my point.... too bad there wasn't more patience and intel gathering than greed and the buyer could have had the other 97 racks. :) Gonna be a rough flip. :LOL: :laugh: I'm gonna go revisit the threads about community and chippers helping chippers, that feels better.
Or maybe the buyer just wanted a cheap large Crystal Park secondary cash set that was previously unknown to exist. But that would require assuming the best about people. Seeing another 97 racks will be cool too, sounds like you grabbed em, surely at a fair price to the seller and with no intention of flipping.

I’m confused. It’s eBay. It’s a live auction. If you try to message him and talk about them they could sell? Isn’t this what everyone does at every antique shop, garage sale, and frequently on eBay? Try to find underpriced deals?

I can understand the displeasure if this was on the PCF forum with a new member because it’s community based, but eBay?

I’m confused. It’s eBay. It’s a live auction. If you try to message him and talk about them they could sell? Isn’t this what everyone does at every antique shop, garage sale, and frequently on eBay? Try to find underpriced deals?

I can understand the displeasure if this was on the PCF forum with a new member because it’s community based, but eBay?
I was just noting my displeasure with the seller who agreed to sell the one guy and then solicited higher bids from others. Let’s perform anywhere we’re not special at Pcf.

Or maybe the buyer just wanted a cheap large Crystal Park secondary cash set that was previously unknown to exist. But that would require assuming the best about people. Seeing another 97 racks will be cool too, sounds like you grabbed em, surely at a fair price to the seller and with no intention of flipping.
Lol!! Big is an understatement.

I've wondered what the difference is too... Were they manufactured at a different place or were they made by BCC? I saw someone mention that BCC had a RHC or H&C mold at their factory when they went to go have a tour of it. That would explain the difference in feel, weight, etc.

Anyone have any extra information or is that at all correct?

I've wondered what the difference is too... Were they manufactured at a different place or were they made by BCC? I saw someone mention that BCC had a RHC or H&C mold at their factory when they went to go have a tour of it. That would explain the difference in feel, weight, etc.

Anyone have any extra information or is that at all correct?
I’ve never heard that. BCC has a pretty distinctive clay composition, I think it would be easy to identify a “BCC THC/RHC” once you looked for it.

For some reason crystal park had a lot of experimental chip features. (Full face inlays and “crystal” inclusions on the high denoms)

I have no idea what’s going on in this thread

I’ve never heard that. BCC has a pretty distinctive clay composition, I think it would be easy to identify a “BCC THC/RHC” once you looked for it.

For some reason crystal park had a lot of experimental chip features. (Full face inlays and “crystal” inclusions on the high denoms)

I have no idea what’s going on in this thread
Thanks for the info! I appreciate it. Always trying to learn and I never understood the weird things about those CPs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom