eBay Seller: debvi_8817 - Second Chance Offers (1 Viewer)

I havent had any interaction with that seller, but I never respond to those "second chance" bs offers. Too many jerks use a buddy to over-bid an item to get your max offer in the open, and then let you buy for that max bid.
Same just curious because I noticed the same account has won all of their auctions minus one where I accidentally bid $800+. Lol. Thankfully they allowed me to cancel my winning bid after I explained it was a fat finger bid.

I was just surprised when they didn’t (i assume because of the speed of relisting) offer the 2nd bidder a second chance offer and the fact that that bidder won the other auctions at such high prices.

I contacted her about the you know what chips Tom and she was very nice and responsive. She explained that she was a widow and selling off her late husband collection. I had no chance on that lot but she said she would forward my user name to the winner and my offer for specific chips. I thought that was pretty nice. All the same winner and rumor of second chance offer definitely screams max profit on every lot and then sell to the second place. Pretty crummy indeed and some of those chips are just way too high!

Fingers crossed somehow that one little tube makes it's way back to me somehow! Lol

I contacted her about the you know what chips Tom and she was very nice and responsive. She explained that she was a widow and selling off her late husband collection. I had no chance on that lot but she said she would forward my user name to the winner and my offer for specific chips. I thought that was pretty nice. All the same winner and rumor of second chance offer definitely screams max profit on every lot and then sell to the second place. Pretty crummy indeed and some of those chips are just way too high!

Fingers crossed somehow that one little tube makes it's way back to me somehow! Lol
Just what a scammer would want you to think Ben ! :sneaky:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom