Wanted Tina Ceramic Hybrid samples (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

taurenitis

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am looking for some Tina Ceramic Hybrid samples, preferably hat and cane or card molds.

Flexible on the amount, even 5-10 would suffice, just want to get a feel before doing a bigger order.

Cheers,
AJ

Hybrids are Greek mold I believe, card mold is typical, not sure if anyone has the hat and cane from Tina.
@justincarothers has different mold samples.

There have been some posts about hat and cane hybrids, but the mold is secondary, I guess.

The base material for the chip is the same regardless of the mold, right? So the feel, sound and all other characteristics should be close if not identical for all molds.

I am looking for some Tina Ceramic Hybrid samples, preferably hat and cane or card molds.

Flexible on the amount, even 5-10 would suffice, just want to get a feel before doing a bigger order.

Cheers,
AJ
Hybrids come in a few different molds. I can help you out with samples if you send me a pm. There is no Cards Mold Hybrid. The hybrids we have available to sell are: New Greek Mold, Hat and Cane Mold, Plain Mold, and Web Mold (Web mold will debut in March)

Ahh, gotcha. Good thing you corrected me early and I didn't go around spreading more misinformation. Much appreciated!

Bump! Looking to get a shuffle stack or two.

In the worst case scenario 1-2 chips will also work.

Justin said to send him a PM, I think you need to post u til you unlock it, make some random threads too.

We got in touch, Justin wasn't sure if he had that many hat and cane samples on hand, told me he will check and let me know.

Looking to get ideally 10 to properly gauge the characteristics. Usually not a fan of ceramics, but everybody has been raving about these and the price point is unbeatable for these + it would be secondary set anyways as I'm building Paulson set for cash games.

Anyhow, thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom