Tiki Kings came in today but so did Labor... (1 Viewer)

VMR911

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Our beloved Tiki Kings came in today - and all that excitement took my wife into labor. Only one thing to do now... Play some Poker.

Thanks for the fast shipping @BR Pro Poker
20211229_193533.jpg

Deal a hand out, if you win it's a boy, if she wins it's a girl?
We actually are keeping it a surprise; So we don't even know if it's a boy or a girl.

So... we dealt a hand and it's going to be a boy. Let's see if the PCF prophecy shall come true!
20211229_200256.jpg

P.S. I intuitively feel it to be a boy.

It's probably the best table topper I have played on. I love the thickness, felt smoothness and colors! The wife loves the bold colors and smooth felt too!

Got it on Amazon on a sale for $40.
I've been eyeing it on Amazon for a while but I ended up needing one sooner earlier this month and went with a $30 from Discount Poker Shop. Wish the betting line was a further from the edge, and cards are not the easiest to pick up, but it worked better than expected and can't complain for the price.

Like the hard case that this one comes with. Will definitely keep it in mind if I need a second topper.

Congratulations Van!

What an amazing thing that is happening in your home bro!

May God eternally bless you, your wife, and your incoming child.

All the best to you and the Mrs, from all 3 of us here in BC Canada. My wife, my son, and myself...

Nothing like parenthood. Things will change lots in the short term but you and your SO will figure out something that works so you each have your "me" time and your social time.

Best wishes!

Last hand of the night, another flush for me!
She was playing super aggressive tonight, almost like she's in a rush or something... Idk.
20211229_210837.jpg

Goodnight everyone!
Maybe the next time we chat, we'll have a 3rd player on the table. Peace and blessings to all! :)

P.S. To some who are wondering why we are not at the hospital — We are having a home birth! Thank you to everyone for your support :)

Last hand of the night, another flush for me!
She was playing super aggressive tonight, almost like she's in a rush or something... Idk.
View attachment 837542
Goodnight everyone!
Maybe the next time we chat, we'll have a 3rd player on the table. Peace and blessings to all! :)

P.S. To some who are wondering why we are not at the hospital — We are having a home birth! Thank you to everyone for your support :)
Doula=Dealer?

Congrats again!

@BR Pro Poker fix your ad

TIKI KINGS​

Colorful Tiki gods will liven up any poker night. This is one of our most colorful sets and is still our most popular. A different and unique Tiki King on each chip is highlighted by the bold colors. The diagonal stripes on the edge look awesome when stacked up. MAY INDUCE LABOR

Congratulations Van!
What an amazing thing that is happening in your home bro!
May God eternally bless you, your wife, and your incoming child.
All the best to you and the Mrs, from all 3 of us here in BC Canada. My wife, my son, and myself...
Thank you Nav for your continuous support and well wishes. Sending them right back to you and your family as well :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom