Thoughts on Knight Poker Table? (1 Viewer)

johnnycnote

Flush
Reaction score
I have a buddy looking to buy a table and he has his eyes on this one. Free ship and another 10% off so about $650 all in. Hard to beat, but wondering if anyone has had any experience with similar tables

Table Link

table.jpg

Attachments

• 1576855819254.png
    1576855819254.png
    248.3 KB · Views: 102
Obligatory post to recommend you to @T_Chan for a table.

I don't have experience with the table you posted, but some of the things that stick out are the seams in the rails and the non flush cup holders. The base looks like it could be decent, but I sure would worry about quality and workmanship.

Can't beat that price. I've never considered our stuff to be cheap though, which I think is a good thing. If he's looking for a budget table, then the legs alone make that a good deal. I just finished up a 9' table with a foot rail for a customer and the dual cast iron base with foot rail alone was over $1700.

"Whether it's the appearance or the playing, or even the spirit, the Knight series has always been a series we like very much. Therefore, we upgraded the equipment of the Knight, LOL.

We grant it on a stronger and more handsome robe - a new diamond series cloak.

Compared with the original high-speed skin, color contrast obviously, the appearance is more outstanding.

The deal fluency will increase by 20%, from dealer to player more smooth and precise.

We hope that this equipment upgrade will give you a different experience.
"

No comment...

Attachments

• 2019-12-18 17.13.19_1024x512.jpg
    2019-12-18 17.13.19_1024x512.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 131
Obligatory post to recommend you to @T_Chan for a table.

I don't have experience with the table you posted, but some of the things that stick out are the seams in the rails and the non flush cup holders. The base looks like it could be decent, but I sure would worry about quality and workmanship.

Yep. Got mine from @T_Chan and love it

If you really love that table base, then go for it. Everything above the base is probably of average, usable quality.

I would sooner buy a table with a good pair of folding legs and a sturdy base, gaming suede, and luxurious rail felt without cupholders. I suppose I must count myself extraordinarily lucky that @T_Chan is local and I wouldn't have to pay a ton of shipping.

just an observation form the pics but those look like 1/4 in acorn nuts on the foot rail. I would be surprised if that foot rail lasts more than a few games before those bolts bend. If he's not worried about having a foot rail, then when it happens you could just remove it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom