Thor's Collection (1 Viewer)

Just finished cleaning up after my game last night. My custom BCC set is slowly getting oiled by my players, love seeing the set take life!

More shelf pics.

Shelf of Steel - H
Steel Shelf H.JPG

Shelf of Steel - I
Steel Shelf I.JPG

@Mac128k thanks! I don't recall offhand who it was, but I was able to manage to get the $100's from one CT'er. Those were the toughest to get. The rest showed up now and again in the classifieds or on eBay. The colors really pop on that set!

@allforcharity I got most of those from our local poker supplier here in Toronto, Straight Poker Supplies. These are all generic made in China models, so I believe you can get them from some of the stores here on PCF as well. The older models used to be taller, the later ones are more compact. I have a mix of both.
with those hose 1000ct cages, do you use the 68mm trays they come with for your paulsons? i was going to order a couple, but i see they come with 68mm racks so wasn’t sure of the fit.

with those hose 1000ct cages, do you use the 68mm trays they come with for your paulsons? i was going to order a couple, but i see they come with 68mm racks so wasn’t sure of the fit.

@saskbull way back when I bought a shedload of chipco racks from Apache. Just getting back into it, so no idea where to source paulson/chipco racks nowadays.

@Thor I recall you had some pretty big sets of PCA, Tukwilas , Treasure, Skyway, Funsters, Freddies. looking forward to numbers when you go through them.

@saskbull way back when I bought a shedload of chipco racks from Apache. Just getting back into it, so no idea where to source paulson/chipco racks nowadays.

DUDE!!!!!
Do you have a picture of all the Olivias you bought from me in one place now?

I didnt know you had a collection THAT big.

I have ALOT but I dont think I have that many nice chips anymore.

NICE!!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom