This is so bad I thought I’d share it... (1 Viewer)

BonScot

Straight Flush
Reaction score
I’ve just attempted to design my first custom label. I’m leaving it in the hands of the professionals @Gear but though I’d give you all a laugh at my effort. Next time I try this I’m recruiting my 2 year old nephew :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

D2ACE431-294D-4EF6-9153-1148361A1CEC.jpeg

Here’s the finished version for comparison... it’s almost as good as the original :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

6817E65C-36C0-40D5-8E97-5B429116FC78.jpeg

And here’s the finished product...

ADDC7759-FAEA-4EBF-A29A-E03ED4A2B395.jpeg

Last edited:
I think you’ll find it’s pronounced “Glasvegas” :LOL: :laugh:
Haha my bad.

On the plus side, im ashamed to say that my efforts would be even worse than yours. So take comfort in the knowledge that you aren't the worst.

In the biz it's called a "client sketch" not a design or layout. Just a beginning kernel for the A team. Definitely call the A team! lol

As hideous as this first attempt is, I think it’s gonna look awesome once it’s done professionally.

As you folk across the pond would say - I quite like the design.

I’ve just attempted to design my fist custom label. I’m leaving it in the hands of the professionals @Gear but though I’d give you all a laugh at my effort. Next time I try this I’m recruiting my 2 year old nephew :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 282449

I like it, use it as it is. The more you drink the better the label looks! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Cutting the ampersand off slightly at the top and bottom is a nice detail. :D

You even matched the font to the colour of your nations favourite soft drink.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom