Things you didn't expect to learn when you started chipping (1 Viewer)

That I have a lot less self control than I thought I did
+1 lol

Although I did learn a lot (i was expecting to gain some info) my biggest shock was the community of people, and friends that have been made through the forum and have now extended to real life local friends! I never imagined in an internet forum I would be graced with an opportunity to meet so many awesome folks and have them become good friends (and some like family!)

That the $1/chip I was paying for Paulson Pharaoh’s was a crazy good deal. And that the several thousand of them that I had between cash and tournament set would not be the only set of high end chips I would own. I figured I would buy one set and be done! :bag: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

That hasn’t worked out so well.

F9504C26-29CC-4408-A7F3-9B39BA57E2CB.jpeg

That there's a very high risk that a poker chip addiction can be just as expensive as a poker playing addiction (and be a lot harder to hide from your significant other)

That the $1/chip I was paying for Paulson Pharaoh’s was a crazy good deal. And that the several thousand of them that I had between cash and tournament set would not be the only set of high end chips I would own. I figured I would buy one set and be done! :bag: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

That hasn’t worked out so well.

View attachment 500315

I spy 10 racks of Cancun’s 5s!

+1 lol

Although I did learn a lot (i was expecting to gain some info) my biggest shock was the community of people, and friends that have been made through the forum and have now extended to real life local friends! I never imagined in an internet forum I would be graced with an opportunity to meet so many awesome folks and have them become good friends (and some like family!)
I feel this :cool
While I haven’t met and PCF fam expect tommy, everyone here as been real cool and I hope to meet lost of ya’s soon!
Especially my MD PCF Fam :cool:D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom