Things That Are Bullsh*t (15 Viewers)

How about leaded vs non leaded? Pretty noticeable difference playing nagb chips and something like PCA.
For sure. I'd consider that a significant difference, definitely in feel. I'm referring to using an 8 gram and a 9.5 gram chip in a set like the Jack Cincinnati or Tiger Palace where chips are otherwise similar.

Agreed. I've never noticed individual chip weight in game unless their is a significant delta between chips.
I mean to be honest, I notice. I’m at the point where a weight difference of a gram is pretty noticeable to me. I just don’t really care. Like, when I pick up a barrel of 11+g starbursts, I’ll be immediately impressed with the weight. But why do we care? I dunno, it may be bullshit.

8 gram and a 9.5 gram

I’m at the point where a weight difference of a gram is pretty noticeable to me
Meanwhile in a building across the street…

7EBB8203-6C12-4047-A443-353509139CAC.gif

Bullshit - spending the equivalent of six buy-ins to your home game on a rack of fracs.

Bullshit on top of bullshit - Owning multiple Paulson sets, though you only host once a month and are unable to recollect the last time you had a winning session without consulting the calendar on your refrigerator door.

Total bullshit - buying a chipset that costs more than your poker table and chairs.

Last edited:
Bullshit - spending the equivalent of six buy-ins to your home game on a rack of fracs.

Bullshit on top of bullshit - Owning multiple Paulson sets, though you only host once a month and are unable to recollect the last time you had a winning session without consulting the calendar on your refrigerator door.

Total bullshit - buying a chipset that costs more than your poker table and chairs.
1674960224300.gif

So I need to upgrade my table to some raised rail LED encrusted garish custom cloth nightmare, and reupholster my chairs in leather, all to justify my Paulsons?
Got it.

Kudos to you for purchasing a chipset that exceeds the cost of a custom poker table with ten leather chairs.

Kudos to you for purchasing a chipset that exceeds the cost of a custom poker table with ten leather chairs.
Hey you’re getting your opinions out there tonight and I appreciate that more than most. But I’ve put together a set of chips that covers my current game nicely and that makes me happy. That’s not bullshit.

Now don’t go misquoting me. The point you’re trying to make is dumb, given the forum and the audience.
I shouldn’t even be the one arguing with you, because I own exactly 1 set of expensive Paulsons, and I actually do host. And I probably mostly agree with you about all the ridiculously expensive sets people own that never or rarely see the felt. But it’s none of my business.

just funny how lebron james is now exact 157pts from tying Kareem's record the day before the 3yr annv of kobe's death it was actually 3yrs exactly that he passed kobe one day before kobe's death on 1/25/2020

Kobe Bryant = 157

so how fitting on the 3yr annv when he passed kobe in points for him to be exactly 157pts from Tying Kareem

but no no thats just another coincidence LOL

Kobe Bean Bryant = 135

Lebron James = 114

Kobe Bryant = 113

Kareem = 109

look for lebron to be this many points away

could be

The Jesuit Order = 144 but I dont see him only scoring 13points in a game but it is scripted they can do whatever they want

and I am sure he will hit the good ol 66

Lebron James = 66

Lakers = 66
Funny that you’re gonna owe me $10 when he breaks Kareem’s record before 2/9.

Funny that when you made the bet you rationalized it via other means that Gematria.

Funny that you know it’s bullshit and you either troll here out of boredom or you fool yourself into believing this bullshit because it makes you feel better about yourself.

Your posts are like the ads that PCF has at the top of pages. Just some shit I gotta scroll thru to get to real content.

I’ll let you out now for $8. Good until midnight US MST time (2 hours 20 min from the time this post was made)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom