Things That Are Bullsh*t (15 Viewers)

I just wanna know why your knickname was the pump kid.
12522987_10153381789883946_5873461648215996685_n_10153381789883946.jpg
this was outside the back 9 during a polar bears/penguins game, I rocked a pump gun to save money most games.

Edit: lol sorry about the details, thought I was replying to the guy that played there.

Last edited:
Did this thread get deleted or moved?

I did. We have an active bet, my $30 against your $10, I’ve got LeBron passing it any date other on 2/9 for your $10, you get my $30 if he passes it in 2/9.

FWIW he’s 178 points away and there 8 or 9 games between now and 2/9. Your side is not looking good.

Weird that the thread we wagered in is gone though. I guess it’s all part of the Gematria plan..
yeah I dont know why it got deleted

I PMed you last night I am going to need this guy to sit 2 games

it will happen 2/9 or poss 2/7 I wish it would happen on 1/31 lol

I think he might sit tonight if AD and the new guy play

should happen on 2/9 still but who knows again if it goes that far on 2/9 I will reveal before the game on why I thought it was that day

if it happens before then I will PM you to get your payment info

Did this thread get deleted or moved?

I did. We have an active bet, my $30 against your $10, I’ve got LeBron passing it any date other on 2/9 for your $10, you get my $30 if he passes it in 2/9.

FWIW he’s 178 points away and there 8 or 9 games between now and 2/9. Your side is not looking good.

Weird that the thread we wagered in is gone though. I guess it’s all part of the Gematria plan..
8 more games I think he will sit 2 of them so again it should happen on 2/9 and its not for any of the reasons any of you think it is trust me when I say that

its all gematria but it could happen before for sure we shall see

yeah I dont know why it got deleted

I PMed you last night I am going to need this guy to sit 2 games

it will happen 2/9 or poss 2/7 I wish it would happen on 1/31 lol

I think he might sit tonight if AD and the new guy play

should happen on 2/9 still but who knows again if it goes that far on 2/9 I will reveal before the game on why I thought it was that day

if it happens before then I will PM you to get your payment info
Why not reveal now?

The lack of an eye-roll or facepalm quick reaction option here.

Honestly.

The number of times I feel my eyeballs touching my prefrontal cortex with some posts yet I can't simple single click react and would have to reply to respond appropriately probably keeps my tongue in check, but it would be a nice option to have available.

Last edited:
Seriously, folks.

Can we please not poison every single fucking thread on this site with gematria talk?

Stop taunting him. Stop summoning him. Stop encouraging him.
Due to a complete lack of awareness I’ve only seen gematria mentioned in this thread. I finally gave in and googled it. It says it’s an ancient Hebrew number code. I don’t know what people are using this code for but I saw a documentary about this kind of thing with that guy from Star Wars and it didn’t end well…

7A15407C-DC66-4608-B666-48E1A5644BEF.gif

If sports were rigged they would've given Coach K one last title last year, instead of having him lose a heartbreaker to his arch rivals in the final 4
Not all the greats go out with titles man lol and its rigged as hell Coack Izzo stayed on his 666th win all time against the Blue Devils lol gtfo wake up people

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom