Things That Are Bullsh*t (9 Viewers)

You know, if I want to play around and do taxidermy.
No one’s business but my own.

10E9BA04-59D5-4A40-BFF4-67AACD3EF961.jpeg
D0E7DCD8-28D1-44B7-904B-4D84AA3E7F15.jpeg

They think it’s funny to play this at hockey when we come out of the refs room. Knowing it gets stuck in my head. Bastards. That’s bullshit too
Played this at my wedding, DJ was a big Braves fan but played it anyways...you havent seen so many excited I-talians since Rocky came out. Song isnt deep or anything but will always have a special place with me lol, almost broke that floor.

They most likely need some homeowners to come stand around and give them advice. City crews love help
Homeowners that keep coming out to "help" me fix this water leak is Bullshit.
All I did was walk out and ask what happened, and if they knew how long it would take. Then I went back to bed.

At first, I was concerned I had forgotten to pay the water bill. :D

Living 1/4 mile north of a reservoir that provides water to several million people in a metropolitan area, yet not having access to public water. Stupid geography.

Plumbing poverty is real. These are areas without complete indoor plumbing - usually means no municipal or well water supply

View attachment 1070305
Never realized this, as I've always lived in areas where this is not even a thing... Interesting for sure. Heck, I've never lived anywhere that wasn't connected to public water

Only lived one place where the only publicly-supplied utility was electricity (middle-of-nowhere MI). Had a well for water, septic tank for sewage, and a huge propane tank for heat.

Pro tip: Never forget to get the propane tank filled in February.

Why? We like real sports.......
Weird sports where you wear crash helmets and padding then call them the World Series when there’s only teams from the US and a couple from Canada that take part…

Scotland should copy that idea as we get pumped rotten in any sports we participate in against teams from the rest of the world :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Weird sports where you wear crash helmets and padding then call them the World Series when there’s only teams from the US and a couple from Canada that take part…

Scotland should copy that idea as we get pumped rotten in any sports we participate in against teams from the rest of the world :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

He def needs some padding and a crash helmet. Maybe another drink, too.

compare apples to penguins
@glynn Now THAT'S an unfair comparison; things that are bullshit??? PENGUINS. Gross, awful animals with no land predators. Entire Antarctic islands run red with their krill-shits, the smell is some of the worst I've ever encountered and I worked sewage rehabilitation. March of the Penguins didn't show them sliding and belly-boarding in their own shit rivers.

rr452318ifa41.jpg

@glynn Now THAT'S an unfair comparison; things that are bullshit??? PENGUINS. Gross, awful animals with no land predators. Entire Antarctic islands run red with their krill-shits, the smell is some of the worst I've ever encountered and I worked sewage rehabilitation. March of the Penguins didn't show them sliding and belly-boarding in their own shit rivers.

View attachment 1070452
lalalab06107ea-1a7d-4800-97a8-268e19e41737_text.gif

View attachment 1070452

ACF62B43-13FB-43BB-9DDF-4E086CC2B523.jpeg
46C527BC-4978-489A-9EC9-5B776B5F4889.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom