Things That Are Bullsh*t (11 Viewers)

Mostly agree with your rant, but I can think of one (relatively) rare reason to have $20s.

If you have a large set of one type of chip (say, THCs) intended for both cash and tourneys, a $20 could be used for cash and a T25 for the tourney.

But then you could just make two different 25s and achieve the same thing I guess.

Also if the cash game needs a $100 chip, then you need two different 100s. Which is why I recommend making $50 chips instead.

***KIDDING, KIDDING, JEEZ LOUISE ***
You called??

IMG_2878.jpeg

Mostly agree with your rant, but I can think of one (relatively) rare reason to have $20s.

If you have a large set of one type of chip (say, THCs) intended for both cash and tourneys, a $20 could be used for cash and a T25 for the tourney.

But then you could just make two different 25s and achieve the same thing I guess.

Also if the cash game needs a $100 chip, then you need two different 100s. Which is why I recommend making $50 chips instead.

***KIDDING, KIDDING, JEEZ LOUISE ***
Now I'm going to really expose what a weirdo I am. I'm actually planning an add on to a set that only goes up to $5. The add on will be $20s and $50s. And there's a good reason for this, but I'm not even going to bother... :rolleyes:

Cleaning chips is the worst thing ever. Not planning on buying more dirty chips, so no reason to buy an ultrasonic.

300 done, 2000+ to go.
Bit the bullet and bought one to clean some old roulettes; 2300 is more than enough reason to buy one but to each their own. Should save you quite a few hours.

Bit the bullet and bought one to clean some old roulettes; 2300 is more than enough reason to buy one but to each their own. Should save you quite a few hours.
Exactly. Buy the US. Clean all your chips. Then list it here to sell to another chipper with a 30% discount. Win / Win!

Real estate agents dealings with buyers. There is only so many times I can be told "you almost got this one it was very close" and not despise what they do. Tired of being a tool buyer to bump up the offer of an agent's preferred buyer. House hunting fatigue.
People that can afford to buy houses are bitching about how many they lose…..

Real estate agents dealings with buyers. There is only so many times I can be told "you almost got this one it was very close" and not despise what they do. Tired of being a tool buyer to bump up the offer of an agent's preferred buyer. House hunting fatigue.
People that can afford to buy houses are bitching about how many they lose…..
1712719840155.gif

Was it disclosed to you that your agent was representing more than one party for the same house? In my state its the law that this type of dual representation is disclosed. Disclaimer, I am not a realtor and definitely not versed in Australian law, but if this was not disclosed and its the law you may have some recourse. Maybe a slap on the wrist to the agency or a fine, but its something.

Was it disclosed to you that your agent was representing more than one party for the same house? In my state its the law that this type of dual representation is disclosed. Disclaimer, I am not a realtor and definitely not versed in Australian law, but if this was not disclosed and its the law you may have some recourse. Maybe a slap on the wrist to the agency or a fine, but its something.
Yeah bit different here. Or my post was unclear. Agent is servicing/representing the seller, with all buyers directly dealing with that one agent to present their offers. So one agent handles all offers from all buyers and presents offers to the seller (their client). Seems this is open to abuse in several ways.

Yeah bit different here. Or my post was unclear. Agent is servicing/representing the seller, with all buyers directly dealing with that one agent to present their offers. So one agent handles all offers from all buyers and presents offers to the seller (their client). Seems this is open to abuse in several ways.
Ugh, that system is ripe for funny business with no one representing your best interests, good luck!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom