The Wasp's Nest (CPC - CSQ) (1 Viewer)

Was going to mail-pron it, but noticed there wasn't one w/ just all five singles. Nice work!
MC3Psii.jpg

Edit - New pics (from home) w/ better lighting:
fAb6KLS.jpg

NqVQu8F.jpg

qFOPW1W.jpg

Last edited:
After @Rieguy posted the above pictures it was clear I had to up my game.

The images in the OP were good, but not great. It's been 30 degrees (86F) here for the last few days, regardless I braved the sunshine yesterday and snapped a load of new pictures for you chip degens. I am someone who can get burnt by the light of a crescent moon, so sweating in 30 degree heat to take these carried huge risk, I trust you will appreciate my efforts though!

Also, huge thanks to @Rieguy for helping me make sense of imgur and getting these to upload in all their glory!

gr8E8ki.jpg

XEvu0O2.jpg

mGdHvPg.jpg

2av9TPn.jpg

gIBR5bx.jpg

0JY3Qow.jpg

HpX0Yg7.jpg

r677KIr.jpg

6hd4bFA.jpg

Re5Zfwr.jpg

TrTRcL8.jpg

E4aS1la.jpg

QjuiDZu.jpg

TgxgROo.jpg

xOG1V45.jpg

qraVXEE.jpg

cdu1cM8.jpg

Last edited:

The images in the OP were good, but not great, so I decided to retake them. It's been 30 degrees (86F) here for the last few days, so I braved the sunshine yesterday and snapped a load of new pictures for you chip degens. I am someone who can get burnt by the light of a crescent moon, so sweating in 30 degree heat to take these carried huge risk, I trust you will appreciate my efforts though!

Also, huge thanks to @Rieguy for helping me make sense of imgur and getting these to upload in all their glory!

gr8E8ki.jpg

XEvu0O2.jpg

mGdHvPg.jpg

2av9TPn.jpg

gIBR5bx.jpg

0JY3Qow.jpg

HpX0Yg7.jpg

r677KIr.jpg

6hd4bFA.jpg

Re5Zfwr.jpg

TrTRcL8.jpg

E4aS1la.jpg

QjuiDZu.jpg

TgxgROo.jpg

xOG1V45.jpg

qraVXEE.jpg

cdu1cM8.jpg
7D3q.gif

Oh Boy....these stacks of peach, green and White side by side are absolutely stunning... Fantastic choices

Photos finally doing the chips justice! Hof-set right there!

86F in London!!! Are people dying in the streets? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

FYI, it's 96 here in Houston. With a cool breeze. Very lovely. :cool

Chips look amazing! Can't wait to see my samples in a day or two.

The images in the OP were good, but not great, so I decided to retake them. It's been 30 degrees (86F) here for the last few days, so I braved the sunshine yesterday and snapped a load of new pictures for you chip degens. I am someone who can get burnt by the light of a crescent moon, so sweating in 30 degree heat to take these carried huge risk, I trust you will appreciate my efforts though!

gr8E8ki.jpg

XEvu0O2.jpg

mGdHvPg.jpg

2av9TPn.jpg

gIBR5bx.jpg

0JY3Qow.jpg

HpX0Yg7.jpg

r677KIr.jpg

6hd4bFA.jpg

Re5Zfwr.jpg

TrTRcL8.jpg

E4aS1la.jpg

QjuiDZu.jpg

TgxgROo.jpg

xOG1V45.jpg

qraVXEE.jpg

cdu1cM8.jpg

So.. um.. are you listing any singles? I might know someone who'd be interested in a few...

These look amazing. My favorite ones are the 25 euros. Would love to buy some singles if you are offering!

I have a few £1, £5 and £100 chips but no 25p and £25 available. PM me if interested.

Cheers mate! I’m proper chuffed with them. Were you based in the UK? Always happy to get more chip fans involved in the home game.

Cheers mate! I’m proper chuffed with them. Were you based in the UK? Always happy to get more chip fans involved in the home game.
Essex, so not far from you, depending on where you are in London.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom