THE PRESTIGE GROUP BUY (GB COMPLETE) (2 Viewers)

@BGinGA hammered into my brain that Sunfly 43mm are way nicer than the 39mm -- I trusted this opinion and jumped into a full 43mm set. I haven't actually seen the 39mm before, so I don't know first hand. Also, there aren't many inexpensive options for 43mm chips. Here's one! :)

This is the one (and only, as far as I’ve come across) chip where I prefer a 43mm version. The difference in feel is substantial, IMO.

Wow that is pretty quick. Thanks for the update.

No problem, these are the ready ones, private information blocked.

321.jpg

Still waiting for quotation from forwarder, will have a result by this week or early next week, will keep you guys updated once we got progress on shipping.

I should have extra dealer buttons for sale (at my collector-set group buy cost) after everything arrives. At least six extras, maybe as many as twelve. First-come, first-served -- hit me up via PM if interested.

And for you Canadians, I also have a potential re-shipper in CAN which would significantly reduce your shipping costs.

@Jeff
@Himewad
@CdnBeerLover
@atomiktoaster
@Ben8257
@TheWhat
@chutracheese

Anything we need to do? Or does this just organically occur? Thanks!

It's The Amazing Race: PCF Edition. Will my Matsui racks arrive first? They're stuck at customs in Canada. Meanwhile the SunFlys just figured out how to get on an airplane and are racing across the globe!
:ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Scheduled flight CV4357/19 JUL, ETA 03:55AM 20 JUL @ JFK New York, custom clearance & ground shipping time not clear at this moment.

All orders were shipped today. Tracking was sent via email. (allow up to 24 hrs to show in the USPS system, it's been really slow lately) Please check your spam/junk folder if not in your inbox. I also sent Sunfly a list of tracking numbers for each order too.

I love chip pallets.

I have an empty blue plastic one in my garage you can have. ;)

All orders were shipped today. Tracking was sent via email. (allow up to 24 hrs to show in the USPS system, it's been really slow lately) Please check your spam/junk folder if not in your inbox. I also sent Sunfly a list of tracking numbers for each order too.
Hopefully these will arrive Saturday, they will be a great birthday present. :)

The package is less than 10 miles from my house, hopefully I don't have to wait until Monday :(

1595579260539.png

I got my shipping notification. 2 days to get here to an APO? Lol good one USPS. My last package took a month to get here

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom