The Official Vintage Action Figure and Toy Thread (1 Viewer)

The prices I can see are relatively high for what they are. But it's hard to see detail from the two pics. Devil is in the details. Does the shuttle have the ramp? Are all four guns there? Looks like the side door is there which is good.

How complete is the Falcon? Does the AT-At have its chin guns, cockpit hatch, battery door, and side door?

Offhand, it looks like good stuff overall, but the prices are likely high for the condition they're in.

The prices I can see are relatively high for what they are. But it's hard to see detail from the two pics. Devil is in the details. Does the shuttle have the ramp? Are all four guns there? Looks like the side door is there which is good.

How complete is the Falcon? Does the AT-At have its chin guns, cockpit hatch, battery door, and side door?

Offhand, it looks like good stuff overall, but the prices are likely high for the condition they're in.

the stuff I know about (not this) is all priced high imo. Maybe the second day when stuff is usually 25-40% off.

Value? Last time I put batteries in it did not work.
FAAA4588-67F1-4076-8A9A-24CD6F4F958A.jpegFACC3451-D1FA-41C0-9D84-54C5B32F48ED.jpegCECD9199-3823-4707-92A9-9AE9390CC936.jpegFB793732-17FF-4F2F-907E-7404AB352833.jpeg2E602908-A65C-4388-8997-B1879D99C893.jpeg4D1BB470-7516-4F68-A419-F22FAF5690C0.jpeg

Anyone looking to buy a whole bunch of Star Wars Power of the Force stuff?

So… Any Tonka experts here that might know a value? New in box. Copyright 1984 stamped on the box.

E6118C5A-818D-4C43-80C1-E3EE8574DBDA.jpeg

Not sure what happened to it! Kinda odd look for a NIB piece. But if it's still sealed, about 100-150. If it's open box, then about 75
Stored in a garage for nearly 40 years. It’s dusty but it perfect condition. The box is a little rough for sure.

Oh it was like that. Hahahaha. Then it came out of the box. Back in for the photo, and now in kiddo’s sandbox. Just curious what the value would have been with the box. :)

View attachment 761189

Love that!!! Toys are meant to be played with :) While I have shelves of Star Wars that are too valuable to let kids play with, I keep within reach a bunch that I don't mind them destroying so they always have something to play with!

HOW MUCH FOR THE GUN,
eBay says new unused complete in the box is $150, or the gun by itself is $50. I'm the original owner, so this one-owner mostly complete, mostly working gun is around $99 shipped. I think that's fair in both directions. PM me! It will ship Priority Mail in a large flat rate long box, though it's light enough that it will probably just go at a normal priority rate-by-weight.

eBay says new unused complete in the box is $150, or the gun by itself is $50. I'm the original owner, so this one-owner mostly complete, mostly working gun is around $99 shipped. I think that's fair in both directions. PM me! It will ship Priority Mail in a large flat rate long box, though it's light enough that it will probably just go at a normal priority rate-by-weight.
I'm gonna sit here for a bit and think.

Anyone know if a GI Joe from the 1960s is worth anything? We're moving and I just opened this box of my childhood stuff that my mom packed up years ago. He is missing one hand. Probably blown off with a firecracker when I was a kid. Uniforms and accessories are in good condition.

20230708_211017.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom