**The Official Unofficial CPS Thread** (2 Viewers)

grandgnu

A new beginning
Reaction score
Hopefully not stepping on any toes here, just didn't want to give traffic to that other place.

CPSCashSet.jpg

CPSTourneySet.jpg

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

So I just got my final invoice from Joe @ Palm Gaming International and paid it immediately. Excited to get my hands on these babies. Here's what I ordered:

ORIGINAL ORDER

200 Yellow 1K
200 Orange 5K
200 Green 25K
200 Lavender 100K
25 Pink Bounty Chips

ADD-ON

125 Green 25
100 Black 100
100 Blue 500

So almost 1200 chips coming my way. Assuming we'll see them late January early February?

Did you just get the final invoice recently? Still waiting on mine....
Just curious...
nitzilla

Did you just get the final invoice recently? Still waiting on mine....
Just curious...
nitzilla

I did receive it just today a few hours ago. I'm sure they've got a massive workload to get those out so hang in there, it's coming!

I'm not in on this, but that is a beautiful set... looking forward to the pics.

I love that he gave two option on the singles. For some reason, I loathe blue singles.

Just got my invoice an hour or two ago. I can't wait to get these on my table!

This is great news! But now I need to break the piggy bank open........ :)

Thanks for the update and for starting this thread, it was the only reason I was still going to big blue every few days... :rolleyes:
nitzilla

Paid my invoice as well, fingers crossed that these came out as nice as the pictures seem to show.

Where are they currently? on land?

The cash and tourney chips are currently on land. On rail to Palm.

No invoice yet, but first-in with CPS pr0n:

41748d1407436834-order-thread-championship-poker-series-img086.jpg

I am not a big fan of the color matching attempt on the cash chip labels. Could just be the pics or scans I'll have to wait n see. I ordered a tourney set and a cash set. Might just sell the cash set. I definitely will be selling my Pharaoh's Club china clay tourney set once these arrive.

I didn't realize how many chips I ordered until I got the final invoice -1,500...yikes!

any news on the special oversive 500k chip? I need to add those on.

500 - 5k
325 - 25k
450 - 100k
225 - 250k

my original plan (apparently) was to have massive starting stacks with a T 7.5m starting stack

50 - 5k
30 - 25k
40 - 100k
10 - 250k

may rethink this...ha ha

The cash and tourney chips are currently on land. On rail to Palm.

I am not a big fan of the color matching attempt on the cash chip labels. Could just be the pics or scans I'll have to wait n see. I ordered a tourney set and a cash set. Might just sell the cash set. I definitely will be selling my Pharaoh's Club china clay tourney set once these arrive.

How the hell many chips are in this order that it needs to come by rail? I was thinking it was going to be like one pallet's worth.

You can tell on BG's scan that all the labels are quite a bit darker in real life. They're recessed, which lifts them off the glass. The tournament sets look gray, instead of white.

All paid up, but since I'm getting blanks mine will be on the second shipment. Then I will need to get the labels made, which will probably have to wait until after the flurry of activity from such a massive GB dies down. Joe will be tied up with shipping, racks, cases, and ceramic (and perhaps table) add-ons.

Chips arriving are only the beginning.

So excited to get these as well. still waiting for my invoice... Cannot wait until they ship.....:cool:

If you look at the non-hold'em event chips, they're color matched in the same way. I think the color matching came out particularly well.

I missed out on these. I like my Startdust tourney set a lot but would not mind having a small tourney set of these too. :(

I missed out on these. I like my Startdust tourney set a lot but would not mind having a small tourney set of these too. :(
Pick up a set from apache. I think the price is scheduled to go up in the future. I'm going to order a sample set soon.

Can not wait! Still no invoice, but that's ok.
nitzilla

Received my invoice today, shipping was a little more then I expected ($46 for 1600 chips + $5.50 for boxes). Chips were cheap enough so no big deal, anybody have an estimated delivery date?

Yeah Joe is in charge of it all (well PGI, I'm sure Joe has people working for him).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom