The Official Unofficial Chip Hoard Showcase Thread of PCF! (5 Viewers)

Two guesses.
First, all the sets have a pretty similar breakdown, except the Nuggets. GN set doesn't have anything above a $5. Is that it?
Second, you need some Chickens? Everyone needs some Chickens! BA-CAWK!
While all that is true, something else isn’t quite right…

While all that is true, something else isn’t quite right…
Brie is asking where the $19 Rosie's chip is. Also noted that the Black Cats are missing from the line up.

The only other thing I see is the opposing 418 spots on Venitian $1 and all 4 spots are the same on the Paris $1, and generally you are a spot progression stickler?

Rosie's are mixed up too. Primary $1s sitting with the rest of the secondaries, no? Tsk tsk.....

:ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :wtf:

Brie is asking where the $19 Rosie's chip is. Also noted that the Black Cats are missing from the line up.

The only other thing I see is the opposing 418 spots on Venitian $1 and all 4 spots are the same on the Paris $1, and generally you are a spot progression stickler?
Black cats sold, 19 is a commem. You are cold as ice, get back on the trail.

You are all looking at thousands of chips. Something just doesn't belong.
Well, the ceramics, if you ask me. lol. Nothing harm intended, but they don't really belong on the same table as the rest of your awesome sets.

Well, the ceramics, if you ask me. lol. Nothing harm intended, but they don't really belong on the same table as the rest of your awesome sets.
That was my next comment as well! Lol

But I personally like a mixture of everything and BR Pro ceramics are the best IMO

golden nugget dollar, is one plastic, other is not like the stacks

Hoard.jpeg

Gimme dat!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom