The Official Royals PrOn Thread! (3 Viewers)

@sheikh617 . Great job! Totally Fantastic. Your label really brings out the best in these chips. The cards, the plaques, cut cards and Dealer button with these chips.
The whole package! WOW!
Thank you! The inlay came out great and Tim did a wonderful job with the plaque. I never had intentions on doing semi customs but once I picked up those CPC's for a bargain all this was put into the works. Suffice to say, I'm extremely pleased and even though these are China clays, they're already some of my favorite chips now lol.

Added all my labels for my set
B04A733C-8E2B-4443-86BD-FB7B818AE6B1.jpeg
EF3B590A-CBF3-4642-B36D-ED1C5497C3F9.jpeg

I bought the Chipco and they are pretty good. The reds are pretty tight but the rest were fine for me. I figure they will wear down with play.

These look great. I've been thinking about what color combo would be best. And my hang up was what to do with the quarters and 1's. I'll probably swap the quarter and 20, but otherwise this is perfect.

Can't go wrong either way. Do what you like best! You'll definitely enjoy the Royals either way.

I bought a shit load of Royal chips, almost all were purchased for cheap at the pre-sale, pre-sale price. When they were delivered I was pleasantly surprised how good they were. They had a few shortcomings compared to Paulsons but considering they are 1/10th the price of 43mm Paulsons these can easily be forgiven.
I focused on these 2 chips....
USnip20190518_23 (2).png
USnip20190518_24 (2).png

Now there are these Sunset Beach Paulson 43mm $500 cash chips. These chip are efffing amazing and really cost a lot.
I want to see what they looked like compared to the 43mm Royals so I took some pictures. Judge for yourself.
IMG_4546 (Edited).JPG

IMG_4547 (Edited).JPG

IMG_4548.JPG

IMG_4549.JPG

IMG_4553.JPG

IMG_4551.JPG

Now I will chose Paulsons every time. No question Paulsons are the superior chip but I don't regret for one moment buying these 43mm Royals.
They are something else.

Surprisingly, Royals are better looking. Feel is a different story, but the Royals look absolutely tremendous. I can't wait to finally get around to finish my label design, and get these in play.
Agree with the part about the Royals looking tremendous but in person, looking at the stacks side by side the Paulsons really are better looking. Each to his own but the Royals are the best Chinese clay chips I've experienced.

It’s a labor of love. It’s been fcking weeks since I start the clean/relabel/oil project. I’ve spent HOURS, I don’t know how many. Still not done yet.

Looking forward to posting some PrOn when I eventually get there.

PS. These are the best CC’s I’ve seen to date. Love my new chips!!! Just a fcking labor of love....

It’s a labor of love. It’s been fcking weeks since I start the clean/relabel/oil project. I’ve spent HOURS, I don’t know how many. Still not done yet.

Looking forward to posting some PrOn when I eventually get there.

PS. These are the best CC’s I’ve seen to date. Love my new chips!!! Just a fcking labor of love....
Yes it is!

Attachments

• IMG-6291.JPG
    IMG-6291.JPG
    171.2 KB · Views: 388
What’s the consensus on best way to remove factory dust on these? Warm water? Warm water with soap? Or mineral oil?
Thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom