The Official Royals PrOn Thread! (2 Viewers)

Here we go...
79725526-D0C4-484B-8883-4C189C6ADAAC.jpeg

Keep in mind that factory labels are applied by hand at a rate of hundreds per hour. While it may be "fun" to perfectly align labels to edge spots, even the beloved Paulson chip isn't edge aligned, and CPC just gets close (+/- 20°).

If you are trying for perfection on a China-quality chip, you are working too hard.

Keep in mind that factory labels are applied by hand at a rate of hundreds per hour. While it may be "fun" to perfectly align labels to edge spots, even the beloved Paulson chip isn't edge aligned, and CPC just gets close (+/- 20°).

If you are trying for perfection on a China-quality chip, you are working too hard.

Agreed but I only need to do 50 chips. I bought a tourney set and I was fine with the 1K, 5K, 25K, 100K colors....but if I needed to do a whole 1,000 chip set there would def be less care taken.

Attachments

• Poker labels in use.jpg
    Poker labels in use.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 149

Not all Paulsons are created equal when it comes to aligned labels ;)

1567106339708.png

How the hell do you guys label an entire 500-1,000 chip set?!?!?!?! haha

I'm labeling 50 chips as 500K for my high roller tourney set and it's awful. I'm taking my time and being extremely careful and have 6/50 done.

You're scaring me; I have about 250 to label and I've never done it before. I figured I could do 50 a night at about 1 minute per chip. Should be done in a week. Then oiling all 750. I'm anticipating being able to play with them sometime in the mid 2050's.

You're scaring me; I have about 250 to label and I've never done it before. I figured I could do 50 a night at about 1 minute per chip. Should be done in a week. Then oiling all 750. I'm anticipating being able to play with them sometime in the mid 2050's.
I’ve just labelled my first lot of chips, never done it before either but wasn’t to bad.. I placed a label on a Stanley knife and positioned inside the recess as best as I could.
37DB0885-EEE3-4C08-8112-33213CC23FF3.jpeg

It's super easy. I did a couple racks a night while watching TV

How the hell do you guys label an entire 500-1,000 chip set?!?!?!?! haha

I'm labeling 50 chips as 500K for my high roller tourney set and it's awful. I'm taking my time and being extremely careful and have 6/50 done.

Labor of love. I had no idea it would take so much time.

Watching tv on the side definitely helps.

I finished labeling about 300 chips... I don't know what I was so worried about. It was actually fun. Much more so than washing/oiling. In fact, I'm offering to label everyone's chips for them! I averaged about 40 seconds per chip (aligned).

Depending on how many people send me their Royals, you'll get then back between next week and whenever I'm done using them :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom