The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (70 Viewers)

That’s quite a haul!
Thanks man! There was still others in there I didn't add in. ES cash Samples and ESPT samples to complete my "Boats on Beaches" display. Thanks to @ReallyGoodUsername for them too..
IMG_20200210_143853.jpg
IMG_20200210_142417.jpg
IMG_20200210_143936.jpg

Well, I went on a chip buying ban. It's been 3 weeks. My wallet is already feeling better, more money for poker.

I did have a re-ship in effect though, and it finally came through, in fine form. There are just too many pics. Too many singles and cappers, and samples. I can't even remember all the users that helped contribute to this big shipment. I'll try my best.

Special thanks to @Rhodeman77 who shipped me a single PCA $100 to help complete my sample. He never even asked for money. What a gesture!

As well, the other chips are from @ReallyGoodUsername
View attachment 405747
View attachment 405749
View attachment 405751

Jack $500 secondary, I can't remember who I bought it from. Lol! Thanks. Nice and minty.
View attachment 405748

Thanks to @toothpic for my WPS samples. I think it was you...right? :confused
View attachment 405754

Special thanks to @arch3r for my Dead Mint rack of Blue Chip fracs. They will join 88 other family members to give me a strong holding of these. 188 strong. I love them!

EDIT : @poislb , I got my Minty singles Bob. Thanks a million. Sorry, didn't take a snap.
View attachment 405756View attachment 405761
Thanks @kk405 for my Buttons hoard
View attachment 405763

Thanks to @softchewy for my first ever rack of PCAs. I love the weight right away. Noway I won't build out a set someday. Paul was nice enough to throw in a free single minty secondary $100 PCA chip. Just because he's super cool like that. Thanks man! What a gesture! View attachment 405768View attachment 405769

Finally, thanks to other singles received via a massive hoard selected by @DMack himself for me to add to my collection. I'll get through these when I get time. Super pumped Neal. Thanks a bunch.
View attachment 405770

Also received various singles like Roadhouse oversize from @rimmerryan , $25K HS oversize from @beyondtilt . Thanks very much guys. The chips made it finally. And of course.. @mrplacey , thanks for the seating chips. Fantastic bro! Love them. They'll be in time for my next home game on Thursday. View attachment 405775

And @Fleming , thanks for my ES cash chip additional $1s. These things were chalky dead mint..wow!View attachment 405778
This was a big shipment. I'm hoping I didnt forget anybody. Thanks to all who contributed. I'm super pumped.

EDIT : also forgot to send thanks to @DLManiac for my CC samples. As well as @ChipFinderSK , Stu, thanks for the Bounties. Got them. Happy!

EDIT : I didn't thank the Maestro who shipped all this, in amazing fashion, @Steppenwolf . Thanks very much. He's on hiatus for now, but he's the one who made it possible.
Looks like a very nice mail day :wow:
The PCA secondary $1s weigh approx 10.5g
Hopefully the PCA $100 secondary fills the gap in your sample set you said you were missing :tup:

Looks like a very nice mail day :wow:
The PCA secondary $1s weigh approx 10.5g
Hopefully the PCA $100 secondary fills the gap in your sample set you said you were missing :tup:
Yes sir! Thanks so much man! What a sweet gesture. I am very thankful! Karma will work itself out I hope, though I dont have anything you could possibly need or want, but one never knows on this journey.

There she is..
1581446237789696695459580116141.jpg

Not mail pr0n exactly, but a good friend who goes by @Gear ran point for shipping for the Group Buy for Starline Buttons. He happens to live very very close by, so it's pick up pr0n then.:rolleyes:

Thanks to @markleteenie for running the whole show. Fantastic results. I know it's old news, but us Canucks have to wait for stuff. I'll get them in play for my next home game which will feature AS Tournament Stamps. :tup:
IMG_20200211_171443.jpg

As well, special thanks to @Gear again, for gifting me this PGI ceramic T25K single chip. He helped me complete my sample. It's designed by @p5woody and the group buy was run by @Tommy . It's a fabulous set. Beautiful in person. Definitely want more of them..
EDIT : thanks to @BGinGA for the history and origin facts on these.:D

IMG_20200211_171630.jpg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom