The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (139 Viewers)

Expanded my Key West cash set to support $0.05/$0.10, and $1/$3 blinds!

C9DF8872-D476-4C85-A4C9-2153781457C5.jpeg

Pre mail pr0n mail pr0n.

I appreciate peeps helping get some chips all the way over here. I’ve slowed down to try and pick up only what’s needed. @mrplacey love your whole set, and appreciate the LCO hookup. @Geremie willing to ship that single DB out here, eating some cost just because. It’ll go great with the secondary aztar set. Happy to have my member chip for when I make it to sheikhs home game. And @stocky gets official credit for getting me my first TRKs ever, with the Jessie becks. Just as important, finally got a damn Nex sample set, now just gotta find a couple more!

4073767C-389C-43E6-A334-90040A104742.jpeg

13A69D1D-5487-4429-BCA6-C4239E4A1ADE.jpeg

It’s mail month! Wife started with me, was a good sport for awhile but eventually caved for bed. Told her I just wanted to find my damn glitter penis or snickers bar Kifer promised. She said me and her lead very different lives:D

edit: didn’t find said snicker. then proceeded to search the house for my missing box. after awhile, proceeded to realize that the “missing” box wasn’t actually in this shipment.

71F11C53-5E98-467C-A978-110DC1492562.jpeg

Was an amazing start. Finally got a possivle start to a couple sets, @CacheCreekCollector released a couple into the wild, @Tommy ran his awesome jacks roulettes special with Toys for tots, finally got my scrub donk gear from @JeepologyOffroad, love the Big Easy chips @allforcharity, and you know I gotta have every cut card from @Potsie1. Most happy to have a sample of @sheikh617 custom set, one of my favorite personal designs out there.

001C76F8-5CC5-4616-8E65-6A3426D7DA99.jpeg

I really appreciated the extra from Tommy, the wife and I love roulette, this may have to sit folded for a minute until we get our paws on a wheel!

F0FAC92D-CDF8-4828-A886-9DDB0B02AC93.jpeg

I swear PayPal was acting a damn fool at the last sale. I couldn’t get a damn thing to go through. Until it told me they all went through. 2 hideaway sets and a big 3 bags of roulettes. And I probably should’ve taken all the 8V cc racks from @ABC Gifts and Awards, but Gene was trying to hook us up and I felt like sharing

7927C406-BB84-4FF5-89B8-DBF0E72BE2FC.jpeg

I uhhh....wasn’t kidding about that PayPal ish. Another 3000 roulettes, 20+ sticks of dice for....something?, and two roadhouse t10k (just sold one today at cost, humblebrag). The 100/500 bugged my table when I got my other set in, and now I’m probably letting them all go.

Last edited:
View attachment 407342

It’s mail month! Wife started with me, was a good sport for awhile but eventually caved for bed. Told her I just wanted to find my damn glitter penis or snickers bar Kifer promised. She said me and her lead very different lives:D

View attachment 407343
Was an amazing start. Finally got a possivle start to a couple sets, @CacheCreekCollector released a couple into the wild, @Tommy ran his awesome jacks roulettes special with Toys for tots, finally got my scrub donk gear from @JeepologyOffroad, love the Big Easy chips @allforcharity, and you know I gotta have every cut card from @Potsie1. Most happy to have a sample of @sheikh617 custom set, one of my favorite personal designs out there.

View attachment 407346
I really appreciated the extra from Tommy, the wife and I love roulette, this may have to sit folded for a minute until we get our paws on a wheel!

View attachment 407345

I swear PayPal was acting a damn fool at the last sale. I couldn’t get a damn thing to go through. Until it told me they all went through. 2 hideaway sets and a big 3 bags of roulettes. And I probably should’ve taken all the 8V cc racks from @ABC Gifts and Awards, but Gene was trying to hook us up and I felt like sharing

View attachment 407347

I uhhh....wasn’t kidding about that PayPal ish. Another 3000 roulettes, 20+ sticks of dice for....something?, and two roadhouse t10k (just sold one today at cost, humblebrag). The 100/500 bugged my table when I got my other set in, and now I’m probably letting them all go.
Wow is that a haul..... Make sure to PM me with whatever solids you find and would like to sell!!! Glad to send a sample set to a good home.

Mail day gets better. While I’m opening, my wife says to go open my Valentine’s Day gift. She seemed excited. Open the box, and it’s Swarovski.

Okay, she just repacked it. The image on the container is the Eiffel Tower. Wait, it feels like the Eiffel Tower. “Did you get me a Swarovski Eiffel Tower?” “Yeah!” Umm, okay. This is obviously weird, wtf. Did she buy herself the gift?

C0C939A3-4DC0-4791-910A-8CA6CEBA8344.jpeg
“Last time you went to play poker, you didn’t have a meaningful thing to put on your stuff, and the kids picked out random items...so I thought I’d get you something good from us for this round!” Oh, snap. This chick got me a Swarovski Eiffel Tower card capper for SQM. She can be a badass.

Last edited:
Two are built the middle go kart was just added to the collection and purchased as is. My daughter will grow up to love racing!!!!
My dad and I plan to incorporate a motor on the wagon we built.

View attachment 407371View attachment 407372View attachment 407373View attachment 407374

That’s such a badass sight. I used to race CRG’s when I was overseas in Jordan. I would try my best to fry that motor by the time I was done. No mercy. Those are lucky kids to have that.

Two are built the middle go kart was just added to the collection and purchased as is. My daughter will grow up to love racing!!!!
My dad and I plan to incorporate a motor on the wagon we built.

View attachment 407371View attachment 407372View attachment 407373View attachment 407374
Awesome man! Those will be a blast with the little one!

Right now it’s just set up to pull her, the go kart she’s getting used to speed 1 of 3 let alone revers lol she’s 3.... I grew up racing go karts the. Went into JR dragsters, then full size car racing
Awesome man! Those will be a blast with the little one!

Right now it’s just set up to pull her, the go kart she’s getting used to speed 1 of 3 let alone revers lol she’s 3.... I grew up racing go karts the. Went into JR dragsters, then full size car racing

They‘ll have a good teacher then. Nice.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom