The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (39 Viewers)

What do you have planned for these?

I will not remove the inlay! I will re-label them as a high denom but I'm not sure in which set. I think @Gear can do a perfect label like these (my amateur art work at my computer):

Screenshot_20200207-071950.jpg

When the label could have a small white outer ring it could work fine. :rolleyes:

The package was inspired by Erik Jone's yesterday win at Daytona. :) Cross the finish line with a wrecked car. :)

Today I got 2 package and one arrived just destroyed. No other words...
View attachment 405555

Miraculously, the content was intact and nothing was missing !

View attachment 405556

View attachment 405557

Thanks for the extra cut card @Geremie ! Very nice of you !

The other package was WSOP cards by Fournier that I ordered at https://www.naipeszaca.com/en/ .

View attachment 405561
Did the post office have pit bulls deliver the package?!? I’m glad that the second layer of bubble wrap held up!

Did the post office have pit bulls deliver the package?!? I’m glad that the second layer of bubble wrap held up!

Haha, maybe the post-woman forced it to push it in my mailbox... Indeed, your careful packaging helped !

Well, I went on a chip buying ban. It's been 3 weeks. My wallet is already feeling better, more money for poker.

I did have a re-ship in effect though, and it finally came through, in fine form. There are just too many pics. Too many singles and cappers, and samples. I can't even remember all the users that helped contribute to this big shipment. I'll try my best.

Special thanks to @Rhodeman77 who shipped me a single PCA $100 to help complete my sample. He never even asked for money. What a gesture!

As well, the other chips are from @ReallyGoodUsername
IMG_20200210_141728.jpg

IMG_20200210_144107.jpg

IMG_20200210_145636.jpg

Jack $500 secondary, I can't remember who I bought it from. Lol! Thanks. Nice and minty.
IMG_20200210_141123.jpg

Thanks to @toothpic for my WPS samples. I think it was you...right? :confused
IMG_20200210_145140.jpg

Special thanks to @arch3r for my Dead Mint rack of Blue Chip fracs. They will join 88 other family members to give me a strong holding of these. 188 strong. I love them!

EDIT : @poislb , I got my Minty singles Bob. Thanks a million. Sorry, didn't take a snap.
IMG_20200210_150113.jpg
IMG_20200210_150159.jpg

Thanks @kk405 for my Buttons hoard
IMG_20200210_145756.jpg

Thanks to @softchewy for my first ever rack of PCAs. I love the weight right away. Noway I won't build out a set someday. Paul was nice enough to throw in a free single minty secondary $100 PCA chip. Just because he's super cool like that. Thanks man! What a gesture!
IMG_20200210_150630.jpg
IMG_20200210_150705.jpg

Finally, thanks to other singles received via a massive hoard selected by @DMack himself for me to add to my collection. I'll get through these when I get time. Super pumped Neal. Thanks a bunch.
IMG_20200210_144831.jpg

Also received various singles like Roadhouse oversize from @rimmerryan , $25K HS oversize from @beyondtilt . Thanks very much guys. The chips made it finally. And of course.. @mrplacey , thanks for the seating chips. Fantastic bro! Love them. They'll be in time for my next home game on Thursday.
IMG_20200210_142004.jpg

And @Fleming , thanks for my ES cash chip additional $1s. These things were chalky dead mint..wow!
IMG_20200210_143620.jpg

This was a big shipment. I'm hoping I didnt forget anybody. Thanks to all who contributed. I'm super pumped.

EDIT : also forgot to send thanks to @DLManiac for my CC samples. As well as @ChipFinderSK , Stu, thanks for the Bounties. Got them. Happy!

EDIT : I didn't thank the Maestro who shipped all this, in amazing fashion, @Steppenwolf . Thanks very much. He's on hiatus for now, but he's the one who made it possible.

Last edited:
Well, I went on a chip buying ban. It's been 3 weeks. My wallet is already feeling better, more money for poker.

I did have a re-ship in effect though, and it finally came through, in fine form. There are just too many pics. Too many singles and cappers, and samples. I can't even remember all the users that helped contribute to this big shipment. I'll try my best.

Special thanks to @Rhodeman77 who shipped me a single PCA $100 to help complete my sample. He never even asked for money. What a gesture!

As well, the other chips are from @ReallyGoodUsername
View attachment 405747
View attachment 405749
View attachment 405751

Jack $500 secondary, I can't remember who I bought it from. Lol! Thanks. Nice and minty.
View attachment 405748

Thanks to @toothpic for my WPS samples. I think it was you...right? :confused
View attachment 405754

Special thanks to @arch3r for my Dead Mint rack of Blue Chip fracs. They will join 88 other family members to give me a strong holding of these. 188 strong. I love them!

EDIT : @poislb , I got my Minty singles Bob. Thanks a million. Sorry, didn't take a snap.
View attachment 405756View attachment 405761
Thanks @kk405 for my Buttons hoard
View attachment 405763

Thanks to @softchewy for my first ever rack of PCAs. I love the weight right away. Noway I won't build out a set someday. Paul was nice enough to throw in a free single minty secondary $100 PCA chip. Just because he's super cool like that. Thanks man! What a gesture! View attachment 405768View attachment 405769

Finally, thanks to other singles received via a massive hoard selected by @DMack himself for me to add to my collection. I'll get through these when I get time. Super pumped Neal. Thanks a bunch.
View attachment 405770

Also received various singles like Roadhouse oversize from @rimmerryan , $25K HS oversize from @beyondtilt . Thanks very much guys. The chips made it finally. And of course.. @mrplacey , thanks for the seating chips. Fantastic bro! Love them. They'll be in time for my next home game on Thursday. View attachment 405775

And @Fleming , thanks for my ES cash chip additional $1s. These things were chalky dead mint..wow!View attachment 405778
This was a big shipment. I'm hoping I didnt forget anybody. Thanks to all who contributed. I'm super pumped.

EDIT : I didn't thank the Maestro who shipped all this, in amazing fashion, @Steppenwolf . Thanks very much. He's on hiatus for now, but he's the one who made it possible.
That’s quite a haul!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom