The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (123 Viewers)

Singles that came in this week:

20230118_214519.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think I've ever had this many chips on my desk at the same time. Needless to say this was an AWESOME MAIL DAY! Bellagio tribute ceramics to make a little kid's dream come true of ever possibly owning a set of these. Full cash and tourney set ready to rip whenever wherever, these will be the next set in play without a doubt. Then, some PCF goodies from @Tommy! THANK YOU!

DSC03932.JPG
IMG_8642.jpg

Since nobody else will, I guess here goes. The radiant red & arc yellow are 100% iPhone breakers. o_O

One thing about owning mostly vintage leaded chips is missing out on the fresh, chalky goodness. I can't imagine how bright these puppies will get once they're put into play for a while.
jFmvbFE.jpg

R9ZLa0u.jpg

Since nobody else will, I guess here goes. The radiant red & arc yellow are 100% iPhone breakers. o_O

One thing about owning mostly vintage leaded chips is missing out on the fresh, chalky goodness. I can't imagine how bright these puppies will get once they're put into play for a while.
jFmvbFE.jpg

R9ZLa0u.jpg
that's not even a breakdown that was offered ... :oops::unsure:

jFmvbFE.jpg

R9ZLa0u.jpg
Well don’t break your iPhone! We all know how important those are. I’ll take these for you, selflessly, to help you out

I don't think I've ever had this many chips on my desk at the same time. Needless to say this was an AWESOME MAIL DAY! Bellagio tribute ceramics to make a little kid's dream come true of ever possibly owning a set of these. Full cash and tourney set ready to rip whenever wherever, these will be the next set in play without a doubt. Then, some PCF goodies from @Tommy! THANK YOU!

View attachment 1062020View attachment 1062021
Where did these come from?? They look awesome.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom