The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (89 Viewers)

After I've taught him how to play Time Crisis properly over a few beers this weekend, will be picking up the other rack of (now-flattened) JN $1s from @mattross1313 — which means I've now got enough bank for a one-table meetup this year. So watch this space...
Haaaa! Chips are packed, looking forward to a catch up :cool

Not bad for a fantasy set. :):love:

YjWh5yu.jpg

oqUF7fc.jpg

my new CNC setup arrived so I had to test it out… but what to test it out on :unsure:

The answer: a dice chip has never looked so good!
I really want to see that CNC machine :LOL: :laugh: :ninja:

Dont know why, but I just freakin love these things. Endless possibilities to create useless stuff haha

Some more mail catch up. @Gear sent these lovelies to me and I have begun the, well, tedious to say the least, task of applying them. A small handful of people have seen my plans for the Isle Girardeau fracs and can't wait to reveal it!

Thanks @Gear for the fabulous work!!

Also a huge shout out to @Jeevansluck for shipping me a single sample sticker in a padded bubble mailer from the great white north (Canada) to test my plan. Amazing, this group of people here are. THANK YOU @Jeevansluck !

20230114_121440.jpg

Another big mail day just before the Tiger onslaught -- a one-of-one leaded shaped Nevada 4d14 set. :love:

Gear labels filling in for nonexistent $1s (Beavers) & $100s (KINGs only 40 relabeled). Slowly closing in on a full rack of .25s (the hot pink is impossible for iPhones), but am afraid this may be the end of the line for $25s barring some kind of miracle. We'll see!

KgoAQ1e.jpg

rl8NHh2.jpg

Last edited:
Another big mail day just before the Tiger onslaught -- a one-of-one leaded shaped Nevada 4d14 set. :love:

Gear labels filling in for nonexistent $1s (Beavers) & $100s (KINGs only 40 relabeled). Slowly closing in on a full rack of .25s (the hot pink is impossible for iPhones), but am afraid this may the end of the line for $25s barring some kind of miracle. We'll see!

KgoAQ1e.jpg

rl8NHh2.jpg
Wow

Gear labels filling in for nonexistent $1s (Beavers) & $100s (KINGs only 40 relabeled). Slowly closing in on a full rack of .25s (the hot pink is impossible for iPhones), but am afraid this may the end of the line for $25s barring some kind of miracle. We'll see!

KgoAQ1e.jpg

rl8NHh2.jpg

Lmao I thought this was another one of your sales threads and scrolled up to see the price.

Gear labels filling in for nonexistent $1s (Beavers) & $100s (KINGs only 40 relabeled). Slowly closing in on a full rack of .25s (the hot pink is impossible for iPhones), but am afraid this may be the end of the line for $25s barring some kind of miracle. We'll see!

KgoAQ1e.jpg

rl8NHh2.jpg
Wow, these have to be the best leaded 5s (Paulsons) I have seen to date. Very nice!

KgoAQ1e.jpg

rl8NHh2.jpg
This guy chips!!!

KgoAQ1e.jpg

rl8NHh2.jpg

Perhaps the best $5 I've ever seen. WOWZA! Congrats. You're on one hell of a roll!!

KgoAQ1e.jpg

rl8NHh2.jpg
Those look so good with the labels! I don't remember what state of mind I was in when I sold them hahaha

KgoAQ1e.jpg

rl8NHh2.jpg
DANG, those Cattlemens $5s are badass!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom