The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (133 Viewers)

Future rack of Jack fracs arrived. IT'S MURDER TIME!
20200217_115812.jpg

Booooooo!

One of the best RHC sets out there. Probably on the very short list of the only ones that I would own.

Quarters and Fifties, a grey one, an under-utilized spot pattern on the five and that hundo? I agree with you, but it'd be even better with a more subtle color on the inlay... or color gradients to match the chips? White inlay with color matched design... Any of these would have been better.

Didn't @Rhodeman77 sell his set because the green tilted him?

Quarters and Fifties, a grey one, an under-utilized spot pattern on the five and that hundo? I agree with you, but it'd be even better with a more subtle color on the inlay... or color gradients to match the chips? White inlay with color matched design... Any of these would have been better.

Didn't @Rhodeman77 sell his set because the green tilted him?
Yeah you’re right, he couldn’t stand the green inlay.

I really like the green inlay myself although it pretty much negates its use in mixed sets. I don’t know...it lends itself to the native american name/theme.

I really like the green inlay myself although it pretty much negates its use in mixed sets. I don’t know...it lends itself to the native american name/theme.
Wait till you see the 500’s gear is working on

• Love
Reactions: 72o

I owned alot of them for 4 years. I enjoyed the green inlay. I'd say the spot progression tilted me more then the inlays. But the fives are killer. Fracs are beautiful, love off white ones, and the hundos pop. What can ya do. I miss them.

Past mail pr0n here, I somehow totally forgot to mention @djriley and say thanks for the buttons I received recently. Love these. There was initially some confusion about my payment in the group buy, and before I could rectify, @Jeff entered the conversation and paid my share and wished me a Merry Christmas. Another fine gesture and thanks again Jeff. To add more sugar to this sweet deal, @djriley had extra PCA buttons that he just gave away! Thanks again Darrin. I received this beauty and appreciate the kind gesture. Such a simple small group buy, so much generosity, quite humbling.
IMG_20200210_145453.jpg

Thanks to @72o . Another great member of this site. I had wanted the Thrones dealer button that was posted on this site a few weeks ago. However, I wasn’t going to buy the whole barrel of Thrones chips just for the DB because of the money I’ve been spending. So I posted to seller I’d buy the button separately if it ever got sold separately. However, I had saw that Alan had bought the set and I was happy that Alan had gotten it. Better someone I always had great dealings with get it. So I’m on my way to take my son to Karate today and get the mail and see a package from @72o. I knew automatically it was a button and I knew which one it was without opening the package. I opened the package in the car and see the rolling Edge and am thankful to @72o I’ll post the pic of the button when I get home. Thanks again Alan for doing a great thing for me.
0E880AA4-6917-4E2E-AB1C-1E8D9215A1C6.jpeg

Last edited:
Well, I'm not feeling too hot.. but the mail day was lol
Feeling a bit better coming home to this!!

@Ben8257 had quite the cut card haul today!

View attachment 409788
Beautiful mail day but we overlap way too much on the singles we like Brie. If either of us takes a break we’ll end up saving the other hundreds :D

Thanks to @72o . Another great member of this site. I had wanted the Thrones dealer button that was posted on this site a few weeks ago. However, I wasn’t going to buy the whole barrel of Thrones chips just for the DB because of the money I’ve been spending. So I posted to seller I’d buy the button separately if it ever got sold separately. However, I had saw that Alan had bought the set and I was happy that Alan had gotten it. Better someone I always had great dealings with get it. So I’m on my way to take my son to Karate today and get the mail and see a package from @72o. I knew automatically it was a button and I knew which one it was without opening the package. I opened the package in the car and see the rolling Edge and am thankful to @72o I’ll post the pic of the button when I get home. Thanks again Alan for doing a great thing for me.
View attachment 409818
You're very welcome my friend! Glad to help the collection a little. Now what to do with this random barrel of Thrones chips :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom