Found 39mm Racker Stacker (Offering $30+ship) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

improviseallday

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I am offering $30+shipping for a rack stacker (2 pieces).

I am offering $15+shipping for 1 piece, ask for your patience as I wait a few days to see if anyone has both available.

Any color.

1695766963689.png

(Pic from djfayze)

Last edited:
Think someone here has a website you can readily order them from, assuming they'd be less than $30+Ship?
Ben @One Eyed Dollar has been AWOL for a few months. I don't think he's taking new orders any more. It also appears he has not renewed his vendor status as I can no longer find his page.

Ben @One Eyed Dollar has been AWOL for a few months. I don't think he's taking new orders any more. It also appears he has not renewed his vendor status as I can no longer find his page.
We need one of our 3D printing nerds..guys, to pick this slack up. I need a set of these also and I think a lot of people are looking for them.

@BearMetal time to become a vendor?

We need one of our 3D printing nerds..guys, to pick this slack up. I need a set of these also and I think a lot of people are looking for them.

@BearMetal time to become a vendor?
I think Ben was open about sharing his files. I also know that making these is a lengthy process. This was the issue for Ben. When he was making all his various products, It took up all his free time.

I think Ben was open about sharing his files. I also know that making these is a lengthy process. This was the issue for Ben. When he was making all his various products, It took up all his free time.
Yes, he did share a bunch of his files. However, I don't believe he ever shared the rack stacker. It took me a day or so to reproduce the model on my own, but I think it came up pretty good.

That's the reason that I'm not going to ever become a vendor with this stuff. It just takes too long unless you have an entire fleet of printers.

Yes, he did share a bunch of his files. However, I don't believe he ever shared the rack stacker. It took me a day or so to reproduce the model on my own, but I think it came up pretty good.

That's the reason that I'm not going to ever become a vendor with this stuff. It just takes too long unless you have an entire fleet of printers.
If you don’t mind sharing your racket stacker file I can check the cost for printing these through a third party printer fleet (basically a group guy for racker stackers). Only if there’s enough interest though.

If you don’t mind sharing your racket stacker file I can check the cost for printing these through a third party printer fleet (basically a group guy for racker stackers). Only if there’s enough interest though.
I’m sure if the price wasn’t crazy there would be more than a handful of us who would order enough for a group buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom