The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (152 Viewers)

C5687919-E846-4E9F-8F14-F73023F18F19.jpeg

Thanks @RenoRounder !!

time to find a new home for my 800 dice chips!

I mean I'd take them for shipping cost if you're looking to get rid of them lol would make good presents for my cousins kids :) gotta start them young right?
True haha.
I’ve got a friend who’s interested (but maybe he’ll get the addiction with me)

and if the market where you live is anything like mine, you could find 500 on Facebook marketplace or Craigslist for cheaper than I could ship you 20 pounds of chips hahaha

Not really mail, but I'm sure my wife had them delivered so it counts, right?

Came home from work today to see this...

View attachment 375038

The wife knows me pretty well I would say. Display cases, bird cage and lucky socks!
View attachment 375039
Awwww Happy Birthday!!!! Awesome surprise from your wifey!!! Hope you guys had a wonderful evening together!!!

Not really mail, but I'm sure my wife had them delivered so it counts, right?

Came home from work today to see this...

View attachment 375038

The wife knows me pretty well I would say. Display cases, bird cage and lucky socks!
View attachment 375039
Hey, it’s my birthday today, too! I got a sweatshirt. No poker goodies from the missus. But I did get an Apache gift card/plaque from her parents this weekend, and four decks of DESjGN cards and an uncut DESjGN sheet from my parents. So I’ve got that going for me. Which is nice.

Hey, it’s my birthday today, too! I got a sweatshirt. No poker goodies from the missus. But I did get an Apache gift card/plaque from her parents this weekend, and four decks of DESjGN cards and an uncut DESjGN sheet from my parents. So I’ve got that going for me. Which is nice.

Gunga gulunga. No, gunga gungalagunga.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom