The Official Havana Cardroom Thread (2 Viewers)

WhiteMamba1646

4 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score
So figure during the offseason of the league id create a new thread for the shit-show shenanigans that goes on!

Tonight will be our first “All-in or Fold” Tournament! Many more to come!

2C0BFC0B-8657-4A1C-B683-859D8D53AEC0.jpeg
45871C7E-150D-4981-AAA6-D04D0467CD9E.jpeg

You ever try "Win the button" Tourney? Local poker tour does that once a year where whomever wins the pot, wins the button...................

what chips are these? relabels?

$1 - Sunset Beach T5000
$5 - Big Top Poker T1000
$20 - Aurora Star $100
$100 - Big Top Poker $100
Legs - Big Top Poker $500

All of them are inlay removed with a laminated textile @Gear label. He does amazing work. Love these chips and how they feel and look. The $1’s mix well with the yellow $5’s. Super pumped on this set.

Need pics of Black Doug and Asshole Brian please :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
They are already my favorites.

@Steppenwolf did you drink that nice bottle you brought or was it to throw everyone off there game lol,

@WhiteMamba1646 that all 43mm cash set is superb and stunning I hope I get some time to attend this game you got going
It was definitely to throw everyone else off their game! I was tipsy from just being in the same room as those beautiful chips, so I had to try to even the scales a little.

I have never really had interest in a solids tourney set, but for some reason I really like how these look. Clean label and nice color choices perhaps. What were they originally? Starbursts?

And obviously the cash set speaks for itself!!!

I have never really had interest in a solids tourney set, but for some reason I really like how these look. Clean label and nice color choices perhaps. What were they originally? Starbursts?

And obviously the cash set speaks for itself!!!

yea solid's aren't for everyone. but i love the old school color scheme look to them. the 100's up to the 5000 are all leaded so they feel really nice as well.

T5 - hotdog hotstamp
T25 - $25 hotstamp
T100 - hotdog hotstamp / regular $100 hotstamp
T500 - hotdog hotstamp
T1000 - Roulette textured inlays
T5000 - Roulette textured inlays
T25000 - Rivera .50c hotstamps

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom