The Official Havana Cardroom Thread (1 Viewer)

$1 - Sunset Beach T5000
$5 - Big Top Poker T1000
$20 - Aurora Star $100
$100 - Big Top Poker $100
Legs - Big Top Poker $500

All of them are inlay removed with a laminated textile @Gear label. He does amazing work. Love these chips and how they feel and look. The $1’s mix well with the yellow $5’s. Super pumped on this set.
What are legs?

@WhiteMamba1646 how many games have been played on the barrington table? We recently bought one just unfolded it last night! I plan to replace the felt with purple speed cloth, I love the mobility of folding tables as our game moves from house to house.... curious how the rails are holding up? They look solid thus far! For a cheepy they seem like decent tables. Fellow chipper Ben

@WhiteMamba1646 how many games have been played on the barrington table? We recently bought one just unfolded it last night! I plan to replace the felt with purple speed cloth, I love the mobility of folding tables as our game moves from house to house.... curious how the rails are holding up? They look solid thus far! For a cheepy they seem like decent tables. Fellow chipper Ben

yea its my buddys since my second table is over at a friends house at the moment, it works great just hate the felt, needs a custom felt on it.

yea its my buddys since my second table is over at a friends house at the moment, it works great just hate the felt, needs a custom felt on it.

We play on a refelted barrington when the game is at my place. I like it. The vinyl on the rail is really thin and I’ll eventually replace it. But for the price, hard to beat the value of a barrington.
26643850-F48D-4EFE-AA3E-3AB7CC8AE21F.jpeg
9F0E907D-DD32-4DD9-ADE8-EF1320647421.jpeg
AD140DA4-E542-46C7-9781-B97D2A293DC1.jpeg

Awesome idea @WhiteMamba1646 although curious in picture 5 there are $13 on the button... if everyone puts $2 there shouldn't be an odd number... but then by picture 6 it seems to be corrected! When a dealer wins did you again start the $2 again or was this just the first hand the dealer won and that's it? That final stack in the last picture is impressive... zero mediocre scrub donkey winning status on this night!!

Awesome idea @WhiteMamba1646 although curious in picture 5 there are $13 on the button... if everyone puts $2 there shouldn't be an odd number... but then by picture 6 it seems to be corrected! When a dealer wins did you again start the $2 again or was this just the first hand the dealer won and that's it? That final stack in the last picture is impressive... zero mediocre scrub donkey winning status on this night!!

i ran super hot in the end lol. That was my stack. So we play alot of split pot games. Double board or high low games. If the dealer wins half a pot they win half of the button bonus as well. Thats why you see the odd number on the button :)

i ran super hot in the end lol. That was my stack. So we play alot of split pot games. Double board or high low games. If the dealer wins half a pot they win half of the button bonus as well. Thats why you see the odd number on the button :)
Excellent answer sir!! Didnt even think about that aspect... still learning all of the crazy little side pot stuff but very interesting! Always a small aspect that can change to make the game that much more interesting, bad thing is sometimes it's more for the people that can't even shuffle to keep track of, I guess that goes down as know your group and their limitations! Congratulations on the solid close out run sir! Always nice when the end of the night goes your way!!

Another fun night at the Havana Cardroom. I was in Vegas this weekend but was able to hit the road just in time to make it to this week’s tournament as cards hit the felt. Ran well early and never gave up the chip lead. Ended up chopping it for first place money when we got 4-handed.
1ED8482F-DBD8-496C-9DC3-91473DD6EB90.jpeg
499A2A1D-DA27-4C13-A507-3264891AB8B7.jpeg
EEA7B95C-6189-4BA9-B2BF-3DB5F8B9B649.jpeg
68589231-5BAD-41AD-9510-42E3181E21DF.jpeg

Fun night. Only complaint was that I didn’t get to play with the flamingo chips on the flamingo table.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom